PING: Leslie

Old January 18th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default PING: Leslie

How's it going with quitting smoking? If I'm being nosy, please forgive me!
I was just wondering (and praying) about you!!! I hope it's going better
than just well!!

Hugs!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old January 18th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Leslie

Not good- been doing some cheating. Too much stress over mom's surgery and
what's coming up for her with both chemo and radiation and then the
reconstruction. A few other distressing things going on in my family, too.
I had promised my dad I'd quit at the new year- that was in Sept. and who
knew what was going to hit in December.

I'm embarrassed. Darnnit, I really, really wanted to do it......

Old January 18th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Don't beat yourself up, just do better tomorrow! So you cheated, too bad,
doesn't mean you have to give up. One day at a time, right?
Roberta in D

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Old January 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Leslie))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))

I'm sorry, Leslie ... I didn't mean to embarrass you!!!

I thought it would be tough for you - with all that you've got on your
plate. That's the biggest reason that I was so concerned. I've been meaning
to ask you, but was afraid to - thinking that I would just be adding to your
stress in asking.

Leslie, I KNOW you can do it. But you ARE going to cheat a bit - you've got
so much stress in your life and you're only human - not trying to give you
an excuse or "enable" you ... but I don't want you to feel like you've
already failed - cause you HAVEN'T!!! You can do it!! You can do it!! And
there's NO reason to be embarrassed or distressed over it!! I have been told
so many times that smoking is THE hardest habit to break (the tobacco folks
really knew what they were doing, eh? Talk about self-perpetuating
sales!!) - harder even than heroin, cocaine, etc. If it was easy to quit,
there wouldn't be so many smoking-quitting aids on the market and making
billions a year!!

But, really, you CAN DO it!!! If anyone here can, it'll be YOU!! And I'm
pulling for you!! Yay, Leslie!! Go, Girl!! You can DO it!!!

And remember, you're doing a HE!! of a lot better than *I* am!!

Still praying for you!!! Now, if you can, go fondle some fabric as a
reward!!!

Big quilty hugs!!!

Old January 18th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Don't even wait until tomorrow Leslie....start hour by hour. You CAN do
this!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

ot ping Leslie Taria Quilting 0 November 22nd 07 04:37 AM
Ping Leslie Gen Quilting 0 November 9th 07 10:59 PM
Ping Leslie Gen Quilting 5 November 6th 07 03:12 AM
PING: Leslie SewVeryCreative Quilting 1 October 13th 07 10:06 PM
ping Leslie Julia Altshuler Quilting 3 February 3rd 04 12:53 AM