Anyone know ??

Old September 23rd 05, 07:03 PM
MRH

"ejk" wrote in message
newsxJYe.536910$5V4.193929@pd7tw3no...

Well, I don't care. She probably doesn't believe in leprechauns, either.

Don't know why she wouldn't! My Grandparents' farm - now my cousin's - has
a lovely fairy ring that we were *never* allowed to disturb. I always
wanted to go and spend the night there to hear the music and maybe see the
dance......

Eimear

Oh how lovely! I can just imagine how wonderful it would be! )

Peace!
Gemini

Old September 23rd 05, 07:13 PM
MRH

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
We shall all have to go and tiptoe over and watch and see, I have garden
fairies they painted all the wonderful flowers and leaves, and I know they
are at work each evening now, repainting the tree leaves gold, everything
will look so pretty again, until those naughty Elves find out and pluck
them
all off.. When the snow falls you can see the fairies sparkling on it when
it is newly laid, even then the Elves can't leave them alone to play, but
have to make it all muddy and horrid looking..

Cher

I love it!!! That sounds so perfect, and such wonderful descriptions of it
all. )

I believe I have some garden fairies in my own yard as well. We have some
beautiful purple Morning Glory growing along the fence outside the computer
room window where they never grew before. I was sitting here looking at
them this morning when about five little squirrels went walking along the
top of the fence behind each other like they were in a parade. )
---
Speaking of gardens, our roses bloomed three times this summer... it was
wonderful, and the scent of them wafted through the open windows filling the
house with their glorious aroma. The weather was so perfect throughout the
summer, I was half expecting the lilacs to bloom again too, but they didn't.

Autumn came in with a vengence yesterday with a BIG thunder and lightning
storm that put the electricity out for a few minutes and put the satellite
out for a few hours. There was a heavy downpouring of rain and strong winds
along with it. Even after the storm moved off and the rain stopped, the sky
was still lighting up and you could still hear the thunder rumbling in the
distance. Strange thing was that the older dog who normally has kittens
when there's thunder, was only a little nervous... while the younger one who
normally is just a little upset and sits beside me, was trying to hide under
the computer desk (he doesn't know how big he is) until "Mama" went to sit
on the sofa with him.

Today it is gorgeous and sunny, and the sky is clear and bright blue, with
little wispy clouds off in the distance. )

Peace!
Gemini

Old September 23rd 05, 07:16 PM
MRH

"Ophelia" wrote in message

Thank you very much Els... I can use all you have My main problem just
now is nausea. I have a bit of infection. The Consultant says it is ok,
my Doc says no. So she gave me some oral antibiotics with which I have
mega problems and now I am paying for it

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the medications,
Ophelia. I know how horrible that is to have a bad reaction to medications
and how they can make you feel worse that you started out feeling. I hope
it all settles down and that you feel much better soon! *hugs*

Peace!
Gemini

Old September 23rd 05, 07:59 PM
Ophelia

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message

Thank you very much Els... I can use all you have My main problem just
now is nausea. I have a bit of infection. The Consultant says it is ok,
my Doc says no. So she gave me some oral antibiotics with which I have
mega problems and now I am paying for it

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the medications,
Ophelia. I know how horrible that is to have a bad reaction to
medications and how they can make you feel worse that you started out
feeling. I hope it all settles down and that you feel much better soon!
*hugs*

Thanks Gem It is settling down a bit now.

Big hugssssssssssss

Old September 23rd 05, 08:59 PM
Katherine

Ophelia wrote:
Thank you very much Els... I can use all you have My main problem
just now is nausea. I have a bit of infection. The Consultant says
it is ok, my Doc says no. So she gave me some oral antibiotics with
which I have mega problems and now I am paying for it

OH, dear, Ophelia, what a nuisance! I hope that the nausea is worth it when
the antibiotics kick in.

Katherine

Old September 23rd 05, 11:29 PM
spinninglilac

Oh dear poor you, I do hope you start to pick up soon and feel much better..

Hugz....Cher

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
The seamen in the Scottish Isles used to knit and their special
patterns
denoted which island and family they were from.. in case they were
found

Ophelia, the same was done by Dutch fishermen as well

How is your knee coming along.

A bit manky but it will get there thank you

It will take some time, but as long as it is getting better than it was
before, you are doing well.

Hug

Thank you very much Els... I can use all you have My main problem just
now is nausea. I have a bit of infection. The Consultant says it is ok,

my
Doc says no. So she gave me some oral antibiotics with which I have mega
problems and now I am paying for it

big hugs back

love

Old September 23rd 05, 11:36 PM
spinninglilac

Oh Gem your Morning Glory fairies are working overtime for you, aren't you
the lucky one? Obviously not wanting these blooms disturbed by those little
pixie tricksters they asked some squirrels to patrol it all for you...you
are very honoured in your garden then.

Shame about our dogs being scared of the thunder isnt it, my boy is scared
of it, whilst the girl couldn't give a monkeys and snores her head off
through it all...still when it is passed and the next day you see the new
blue sky and those white fluffy clouds that look like they've been newly
washed it makes you see what a pretty world we live in with a paintbox
before our very eyes...

hugz....Cher

Old September 24th 05, 08:49 AM
Ophelia

"Katherine" wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
Thank you very much Els... I can use all you have My main problem
just now is nausea. I have a bit of infection. The Consultant says
it is ok, my Doc says no. So she gave me some oral antibiotics with
which I have mega problems and now I am paying for it

OH, dear, Ophelia, what a nuisance! I hope that the nausea is worth it
when the antibiotics kick in.

Once the nausea kicks in I can't keep anything down at all. ie no more
antibiotics either. Last year when I had that awful infection I was on IV
for months if you remember.

This time I only took 3 days of oral antibiotics and even though I had to
stop taking last Tuesday them I am still having trouble keeping anything
down. What a lovely picture I paint)

Anyway.. enough! The redness is subsiding so who knows.. even that couple
of days may have helped

Old September 24th 05, 08:49 AM
Ophelia

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
.. .
Oh dear poor you, I do hope you start to pick up soon and feel much
better..

Hugz....Cher

Thanks Cher

Old September 24th 05, 02:42 PM
Amanda Tikkanen

Mine it was the mullberry bush... must be because we had mullberry
bushes around and not too many cobblers.

I only know the first two verses, but here are some mo

Round and round the mullberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel,
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun
Pop! Goes the weasel.