I'm back (I hope) if this works!

Old August 13th 05, 02:02 PM
Gemini

Default I'm back (I hope) if this works!

Matthew and I spoke to someone at xcelco on Tuesday about me not being
able to get onto the newsgroups, and although he tried a couple of
things he couldn't figure it out either. So we were told that when his
superior came back (later the same day or the next day) we would hear
back from him and hopefully he could figure out what was going on.
Yeah... that didn't happen! /

Yesterday I sent off a message to xcelco expressing my frustration and
my not being happy with the whole situation or the fact that no one
bothered to contact us even though we were told it would happen either
on Tuesday or Wednesday. It wasn't exactly an email (I never did get
an answer to the one I sent last week when the newsgroups first became
unavailable to me), it was "send xcelco a message" on their website, so
I have no idea how often (if ever) they check those things)... but I
still didn't get any response.

I will *try* calling them in a few minutes, but I'm not sure if anyone
is even there on the weekends. If not, I will be calling them on
Monday. This is a major pain in the butt!

Anyway, I hope this works (never tried posting on this before) so I can
at least read what's going on... and actually post something from time
to time if it does work properly. Since google changed things a bit
(from when I was off-line and needed to read the newsgroups through
here), I haven't even been reading the messages through here... it
looks a lot different than before... so I have a bit of catching up to
do which should keep me out of trouble for a while. ;o)

Welcome back to anyone who went away before I lost the newsgroups.
Congratuations to anyone who has had an anniversary, birth, or any
other joyous announcements... including finishing a project, of course.
Happy birthday to anyone I missed over this past week.

Peace!
Gemini

Old August 13th 05, 02:39 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Gemini" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Hi, Gemini!
It WORKS, I see you!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old August 13th 05, 02:58 PM
Aud

"Gemini" skrev i melding
ps.com...
[...]

Hi Gemini, I see you, hope the whole "mess" will be cleared up for you!
Aud ;-))

Old August 13th 05, 03:55 PM
Carey N.

I can see you, Gemini!
Carey, waving from MA

ps.com...

Old August 13th 05, 03:58 PM
Carey N.

I can see you, Gemini!
Carey, waving from MA

ps.com...

Old August 13th 05, 04:16 PM

Hi Gemini,

Welcome back friend. Once you get used to google it's not as bad as it
used to be. I've been using them since AOL did away with the
newsgroups.

Hugs,

Nora

Old August 13th 05, 08:31 PM
Janise

Glad you are able to post and read us again, Gemini. It's not the same
without you here.

Janise

ps.com...

Old August 13th 05, 09:46 PM
Tante Jan

"Janise" wrote in message
Glad you are able to post and read us again, Gemini. It's not the same
without you here.

Janise

Janise took the words out of my mouth. It's a treat to read your posts
again, Gemini.

--
Jan in MN

Old August 16th 05, 01:53 PM
Katherine

Gemini wrote:
snip

Gotcha here, Gem!

Katherine

Old August 16th 05, 01:56 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

a-hah!
Katherine's back, Katherine's back!
Hallelujia, Katherine's back!
Noreen
(thought you'd sneak in there, didn't you?)

"Katherine" wrote in message
Gemini wrote:
snip

Gotcha here, Gem!

Katherine

Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
OT sorta : Back home and back online - long Heather Cross Quilting 3 May 11th 04 03:45 AM