S.O.S. : Same Ol' Scraps

Old June 12th 12, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default S.O.S. : Same Ol' Scraps

Howdy!

I've been rootling thru' the same scraps for years.
PLEASE, please take some of these off my hands, out of my baskets,
into your stash.
Send me a note, add your address, I'll send you a bag of these
pretty things. It's potluck: use what you like, do as you please
with them. Just SOMEONE, please take some of these scraps!
(North American continent, please; first 5 responses)

Some of my quilts; figure the scraps are from these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41469540@N08/

Thanks!
Ragmop/Sandy- listening to the thunder rumbling in north Texas

Old June 13th 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I don't quite understand/like what's going on here. Firstly, Sandy, do NOT
send me your scraps; my own are getting quite out of hand. But . . . but
where is the subtle begging and Roberta who takes delight in scraps? And
Jill? We used to hear from her about her furry friend rescue quilts. Seems
to me the monster fb has taken away our hearts. Polly

Old June 13th 12, 07:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Polly,

Roberta in D would (I should hope!) have been asleep overnight here in
Europe :-) Plus Sandy did specify NA - we know when our adresses are not
wanted. Only kidding Sandy, totally understand about postage.

For a very long time now it seems to me that Jill has just been popping
in now and again. Maybe we can dig up her email addy and ping her with
this, if there are no takers? Really, no takers?

Regarding FB, I see a lot of the same posts here and there. I prefer
here, but the ease of having pics in the conversation on FB is a plus.

Hanne in DK

Old June 13th 12, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I'm here! Just now turned on the computer!
But she said North American continent :-( I live elsewhere. Maybe if
there are any left, Rags could bring them when she comes to visit!
Roberta in D

Old June 13th 12, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

I've been rootling thru' the same scraps for years.
PLEASE, please take some of these off my hands, out of my baskets,
into your stash.
Send me a note, add your address, I'll send you a bag of these
pretty things. It's potluck: use what you like, do as you please
with them. Just SOMEONE, please take some of these scraps!
(North American continent, please; first 5 responses)

Some of my quilts; figure the scraps are from these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41469540@N08/

Thanks!
Ragmop/Sandy- listening to the thunder rumbling in north Texas

Scraps are deadly...every time my guild has some to give away I swear I
won't even look and then before I know it I'm bringing some along with
me to a good home. sigh. It's a good thing for my sewing room that you
don't live nearby.
Allison
Old June 14th 12, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

But I adore scraps! Especially other people's. I never turn away
scraps,they all find shelter with me, noblesse oblige.
Roberta in D, Queen of the Scrap Heap

Old June 14th 12, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Maybe we need to start running annual "scrap heap challenge"? As in Like
robot wars, only making soft stuff and compete by pics online? Material
only from the scarp heap of course, except thread, tools and maybe
batting and embellishments? :-)

Hanne in DK

Old June 14th 12, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Ooh, funny! Are you attempting to challenge my title?
Roberta in D, Queen of the Scrap Heap

Old June 14th 12, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jill -Critter Comforts

I'm here! Just don't get to check the board as much as in the past. I'm
still making dog and cat blankies for the rescues and have now added,
making sleeping matts for our military workng dogs to sleep on.
I will contact you and see if you have any rmaining. Thanks, as
always, for thinking of the animals.

Scraps Available Donna in NE La.[_2_] Quilting 5 August 18th 08 11:16 PM
What to do with scraps? Sunny Quilting 8 October 2nd 06 04:43 PM
Want scraps? Tricia Quilting 10 October 27th 05 04:37 AM
What are scraps ??? Heidi from Germany Quilting 20 October 9th 05 06:05 PM
Scraps Cindy Schmidt Quilting 0 January 7th 04 09:26 PM