OT t-shirt slogan needed

Old September 1st 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT t-shirt slogan needed

Five of my friends are members of the Lowe's team in the upcoming Quest for
a Cure walk. They need a slogan for their t-shirts. The local school
mascot is, of course, Gators. Have any of you participated in one of these
walks and had a slogan you'd share? Any bright ideas?
Last year's t-shirt said Boobs for a Cure. Apparently anything goes.
I've seen lots of very clever t-shirts from blood drives but just don't have
an idea how to help these breast cancer fund-raisers. Help, please. Polly

Old September 1st 11, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

Oh Polly. I was okay until you listed last years slogan. Then I lost it.
My mind became very irreverant and I'd have to issue a spew warning.

Don't get me wrong, I've worried for friends, donated, supported, and all
that. My mind just took a detour for a minute. Please forgive.

Steven
Alaska

Old September 1st 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Forgiven and understood. All I could think of was "Swing Lowe's". That's
when I decided I'd better ask for help. Don't want those dear folks to get
arrested in 100° heat. Comes to mind the line from the Golden Girls when
Maude said she couldn't jump rope bra-less without getting a black eye.
Polly

mmunications...

Old September 1st 11, 08:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 01/09/2011 04:36, Polly Esther wrote:
Five of my friends are members of the Lowe's team in the upcoming Quest
for a Cure walk. They need a slogan for their t-shirts. The local school
mascot is, of course, Gators. Have any of you participated in one of
these walks and had a slogan you'd share? Any bright ideas?
Last year's t-shirt said Boobs for a Cure. Apparently anything goes.
I've seen lots of very clever t-shirts from blood drives but just don't
have an idea how to help these breast cancer fund-raisers. Help, please.
Polly

'Tits Up?' Maybe that's too British... Our brest cancer charities do
the Walk for Life every year. Pink themed! Otherwise anything goes.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old September 1st 11, 09:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

ROFL! Sweet Charioty would be pretty subtle.
Roberta in D

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 00:13:36 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Forgiven and understood. All I could think of was "Swing Lowe's". That's
when I decided I'd better ask for help. Don't want those dear folks to get
arrested in 100° heat. Comes to mind the line from the Golden Girls when
Maude said she couldn't jump rope bra-less without getting a black eye.
Polly

ommunications...

Old September 1st 11, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

swing low, sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home.
hmmmm.
something about that bothers me. : /
j.

"Roberta" wrote...

Old September 1st 11, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

may the breast woman win!!
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote...

Old September 1st 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Their slogan is "Let's Build Something Together"

Hmmm, let me think about it while we are in trial today [need a
distraction!]

Ginger in CA

Old September 1st 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Polly, my contribution would be...
"This one's for the 'GIRLS'!!!!"

Nana......me 'girls' are too big to go bra-less:-)

Old September 1st 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Yes, Jeanne. You are right. I wasn't thinking far enough along. Polly

"J*" wrote in message
swing low, sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home.
hmmmm.
something about that bothers me. : /
j.

T-shirt Quilt--Need help!! Connie Einarson Quilting 6 August 21st 10 06:52 PM
HELP needed with T-Shirt printing Terry General Crafting 0 October 1st 08 05:18 AM
t-shirt Idahoqltr[_2_] Quilting 3 December 7th 07 02:47 AM
Doll shirt patterns/Dog shirt patterns [email protected] Sewing 5 June 24th 06 05:59 AM
Braided rug directions needed ~~ No Sew?? ** Also repair help Needed zwm General Crafting 0 July 24th 05 06:42 PM