New Directory

Old March 11th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

Default New Directory

Thanks Karen for all the work you've put into the directory! Mine
arrived this afternoon.
Old March 11th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

You can go to openoffice.org and download their open source software.
It includes Calc which is a spreadsheet program.

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:23:15 +1200, "J*"
wrote:

i got mine last night.
i dont have excel so need to find a reader.
to save me brain matter (of which there is little lately), can someone
suggest a link for that?
thank you for the hard work on this, Karen.
cheers,
j.

"rusty" wrote ...

Old March 11th 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Mar 10, 7:47*pm, rusty wrote:
Thanks Karen for all the work you've put into the directory! Mine
arrived this afternoon.

thank you Karen!
Old March 11th 12, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

You can get a free excel viewer (do a google search), but that is still
about 75 Mb, so although it is half of openoffice, it is still big.

Maybe you could beg appropriately and Karen could send you a pdf
version? You might not be able to search, but at least you'd have
everything.

Hanne in DK

Den 11-03-2012 09:03, J* skrev:
oh my, started the download and it is 144 megabytes, would take me a very
long time to download that with my slow dial up and i really only want the
one part of it.
i'll see what else i can find i think.
good idea tho if i ever upgrade computer and connection.
thanks for the heads up on that, Mary.
j.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote ...

Old March 11th 12, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Jeanne, did you get the pdf file I sent you? You should be able to read that.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old March 11th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rose in CA[_3_]

Thank you dearest QofS! You are wonderful to have done this for us.

Old March 12th 12, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

yes m'am, i sure did.
cant thank you enough for taking the time and trouble for me.
long downloads dont thrill me. :/
hugz and xxxxxx
j.

Karen; "Queen of Squishies" wrote...

Old March 12th 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

I got mine yesterday! yay! Thanks Karen!!!!

Directory Carissa Quilting 17 May 2nd 07 12:26 AM
Directory? Kate G.[_2_] Quilting 50 April 30th 07 05:20 AM
Directory? Nancy in NS Quilting 0 December 1st 06 03:57 PM
Directory dreamboat Quilting 1 April 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Regarding the Directory [email protected] Quilting 0 March 27th 04 10:34 PM