Directory update

Old February 23rd 12, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Directory update

Those of you who are expressing an interest in the directory, please
email your info to me at hicall80 @ mchsi.com (remove the spaces). I
need your rctq name, your real name, email address, mailing address,
favorite fabric, and birthday month and day. We have about 30 names so
far, by my best guess.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old February 25th 12, 08:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

i have not moved or changed my name or anything else that i'm aware of.
in a few weeks as soon as i can make a decision and the powers that be can
schedule a date, i'll be losing some stuff but replacing it immediately so
other than recovery time i'll still be here, albeit offline for a couple of
weeks probably...no laptop to use and sitting up for long wont be an option
for awhile. shrug
j.

Karen; "Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote ...

Old February 25th 12, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

This directory is completely new and has nothing to do with anything
from years ago. Would you like to be in it? Can you email me your
info?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old February 25th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

i'm not sure i'll be around long enough.
there are some risks that worry me more than others.
ya never know the outcome from some things. :/
if i'm not around i also wont be able to tell ya now will i. shrug
j.

Karen; "Queen of Squishies" ...

Directory Update AliceW Quilting 1 March 22nd 09 10:35 PM
Directory Update! AliceW Quilting 15 January 5th 08 02:33 PM
Directory Update.... Kate G. Quilting 15 December 5th 06 03:57 AM
Directory Update AliceW Quilting 0 September 3rd 06 01:41 PM
Directory Update AliceW Quilting 15 January 6th 06 03:30 PM