AD: MiGem Clearance Sales & 20% Discount!

Old June 7th 04, 02:18 PM
MiGem

Default AD: MiGem Clearance Sales & 20% Discount!

It's time again for our clearance sales! We are selling our stuff cheap to
clear off space for our new stock coming next month. All items are 20% off
the list price (with the exception of clearance items which are fixed
priced), no minimums required. If anyone is interested in organizing a bulk
buy with MiGem, now is the best time to do so as well! Hurry before the
beads you want gets sold out! We change our stock all the time and may not
stock the same thing again! To order, all you need to do is send us an
email at with your list (remember to include the item no,
item title, price and quantity!) and we'll take it from there! The discount
period will last for 2 weeks (until June 21). Visit
www.MiGem.com NOW!

Also any suggestions or requests for beads that you want to see us carry,
let me know. I'll be getting new stock in a few weeks at a gem fair so I
will try my best to incorporate any requests anyone may have. I will also
be available to do special orders/personalized shopping at the gem fair for
anyone who is looking for sth specific. Please send your requests to
with the pertinent info like budget, size, quantity,
quality, etc. and we'll do our best to find it for you!

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

Michelle
http://www.MiGem.com - Gemstone Beads for the Discerning Designer