when Hug requests come

Old October 24th 05, 01:14 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default when Hug requests come

It often happens that when Hug requests and squishie shower requests come
through, people think I am the one making the requests. It is a natural
assumption because all the emails come from me. I just want to clarify that
I am not the one making the requests, I am just the messenger.

Just want to give credit where credit is due. I may be a good person with a
big heart, I suppose I am. But I do not initiate hardly any of the requests
you get.

The last one was especially confusing to quite a few of you because of my
recent post about a new unborn grandbaby. That wasn't me who requested the
squishy shower. It was someone else, who is also expecting a new grandbaby.
Happily, there are lots of us right now! : )

So I'm taking this opportunity to clear it up, and to explain the need to
read carefully who the request is coming from. Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 24th 05, 05:51 PM
C & S

Well I still think as a messenger, you are amazing. It takes time and
dedication to forward all the requests. Great job you are doing Karen.
Thank you so much for volunteering to do this.

--
Carole (who is catching up on post and feeling sad at what's been going on)
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)