OT Hello All I have returned and I Have Cable

Old September 10th 03, 04:55 AM

Default OT Hello All I have returned and I Have Cable

Hi Everone,
I am Victoria Of Victoria's Art Jewelry! I am I hope
settled in and Have gotten on cable so I may be able to visit again with My
Beady friends ! My Life has been quite upside down lately but beads and
jewelry are calling to me again and my itch to be back into making beads
pendants and jewelry is getting Stronger ! I have everything packed up so
still have some work to do to be Ready ,As we have been gone on one of our
trips and I have Missed everyone! You are welcome to add me to your mailing
list if i was buying or recieving mailing list before as i do Love the
wonderful creations all of You do as for my self, I will be buying the kiln
and supplies soon I hope to do the Silver Metal Clay items, I want to
perhaps for christmas! I have set Up another Business as well, not related
to beads but what has been profitable and kept me busy but I miss my
creative friends!
Well all for now Victoria

Old September 10th 03, 05:05 AM
Valerie

Hi Everone,
I am Victoria Of Victoria's Art Jewelry!

Hi Victoria!

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. :-)

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html

Old September 10th 03, 06:08 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hi Victoria - welcome back!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 10th 03, 03:23 PM
Carol in SLC

Have gotten on cable so I may be able to visit again with My Beady friends !

Welcome Back, Victoria!

Carol in SLC
New pic (9/5): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/glorious.jpg
Old September 10th 03, 06:14 PM
Tink

VICTORIA!!! You're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! (((hugs)))

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!