OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Old October 20th 05, 04:01 PM
Estelle Gallagher

Default OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

You have mine, with best wishes for a good result! Estelle uk
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of
course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 20th 05, 04:54 PM
teleflora

Ahhhhhhh, Karen, this is stress you all don't need. Good thoughts heading
your way.

Cindy

Old October 20th 05, 05:53 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

Karen, I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers that this is a
false positive, and if he does have spina bifida, it will be no more an
impediment to his life than a friend of mine who is now 60 and still
doing well. The waiting is horrible and please know we are with you
every minute of the day.

Old October 20th 05, 06:25 PM
Sandy Foster

In article 4bL5f.449309$_o.116662@attbi_s71,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Karen, my prayers and good thoughts are coming for all of you; I hope
the test proves it's a false alarm.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 20th 05, 06:30 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Prayers heading your way for the little one, parents and grandparents. Also
hope that this is a mistake as it was when my DD was pregnant and had a
test that showed her baby was most likely to be mongoloid (sp). She was
devastated and so stressed. But when he was born he was as normal as
a baby could be. I was ready to go slap the daylights out of the nurses at
the gyno's office for getting her so stressed out. Never did find out why
they
were so sure he was going to be handicapped. He is now a cute 8 yr old
who is bright as can be.
Marlys in Indiana

Old October 20th 05, 06:37 PM
Patti

You'll have mine, Karen.
I always think the waiting time is the worst. If you survive the
weekend (smile), you'll face what there is to face with equanimity.
Even if it is SB, there are many, many instances where the effects are
not too severe. We have a very famous young lady here who has won
record after record in the Paralympics for years. So much can be done
by folk even with a disability.
..
In message 4bL5f.449309$_o.116662@attbi_s71, Queen of Squishies
writes
Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 20th 05, 06:46 PM
frood

I'm thinking positive thoughts for all of you. The waiting is so hard.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old October 20th 05, 09:53 PM
Sharon Harper

((((((hugs)))))))) to y'all Karen. Whilst this is heartbreaking information
to be given, know that it has happened for a reason. Little Grandbaby
Squishie will be the little angel he or she was meant to be. Your kid's
will cope admirably I'm sure.

quicker)

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of

course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.
Your time has come to shine...
All your dreams are on their way -
See how they shine!
- P.Simon

OT - my friend needs your prayers and wishes Peggy Beads 7 February 7th 05 01:57 PM
prayers needed Jalynne Beads 19 June 17th 04 07:33 AM
OT prayers needed update Jan G Beads 26 April 25th 04 10:18 PM
Prayers and thoughts needed EL Beads 14 September 18th 03 09:33 PM
Fab Shop Hop, Court & Prayers TerriLee in WA Quilting 4 July 9th 03 11:22 PM