help remembering fabric

Old October 20th 05, 02:10 AM
quilter

Default help remembering fabric

I'm trying to find a fabric I saw a year or two ago with 50's style
ladies doing housework (ironing, I think). I thought maybe it was on a
green background. It was quite popular, and now that I want it, I
can't find it or remember who the manufacturer is to do a proper
search. Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

Thanks!

Lynn

Old October 20th 05, 02:28 AM
quilter

Oops, of course I'd find it as soon as I posted this request!

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-bin...ductid=35-1665

-Lynn

Old October 20th 05, 12:05 PM
Estelle Gallagher

Thats good fun fabric if ever I saw one ! Estelle uk
ups.com...

Old October 20th 05, 06:05 PM
Rita in MA

quilter wrote:
I'm trying to find a fabric I saw a year or two ago with 50's style
ladies doing housework (ironing, I think). I thought maybe it was on a
green background. It was quite popular, and now that I want it, I
can't find it or remember who the manufacturer is to do a proper
search. Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

How much of it do you need? I have a fat quarter that you can have if
you like.

Rita L.
Old October 21st 05, 02:58 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I saw that in the Hancocks of Peducah catalog but can't find mine now.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Old October 21st 05, 03:02 PM
nana2b

I bought some of that last year and I made a sort of cover for my
washer/dryer. Polka Dots on one side and ladies ironing on the other,
quilted of course. It just protects the top of the machines from scratches.
Linda in Tx

5th Annual Boo-apalooza Halloween Swap frood Quilting 20 August 21st 05 01:28 PM
Are You a Fabricaholic? Judy C Quilting 6 May 22nd 05 09:57 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 01:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM