Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Old April 14th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

This was in the April B&B, and I had to try one.

I thought I'd show the progression, so if you just want to see the finished
necklace, skip down to photo 5asm.

The base:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/network2asm.jpg

Half-way embellished:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/network4asm.jpg

The finished piece:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/network5asm.jpg

Trust me, the photo does not do it justice!!

I even had a giftcard from Christmas that I hadn't used, so I bought a
blouse to go with the necklace. Hubby got a kick out of the idea buying
clothes to go with beads. What can I say/ He just doesn't get beads!

And if you made it this far, I have one more Easter picture to share. I
think Caesar and Bella got on the computer when I wasn't looking:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/EG2009a.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 14th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

The necklace looks wonderful. You have done a marvellous job.
Loved the Easter pictures.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old April 15th 09, 08:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Wow! What kind of blouse did you get to go with it? I've never quite
figured out how to wear a necklace like that. We need a photo of you
modeling the necklace and blouse.

Cute picture of Bella and Caesar. Umm. What happened to Spike? (I
hate to ask.) We have an old girl too. Crazy Australian Heeler.
Getting really slow and kind of out of it. But what a lot of
personality.

Tina

Old April 15th 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bart Mendelson

wow
Old April 15th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Tina! I might send you the picture privately, but, ugh! I'm not
posting a picture of myself! Too old and fat!

Spike is fine. I just didn't subject him to the photo shoot this time.
Here's one of the boys that I took the other morning. I heard an "Oooooof"
which I think was the sound of Caesar being squished, but it was a cold
morning, so he didn't mind:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bedbuddies3asm.jpg

Spike is 8 1/2 and has slowed down only slightly. He still loves to chase
the ball, but now about 10 times with the ball launcher will do instead of
30-40! (A nice break for the arthritis in my shoulder.)

A friend of mine has a Blue Heeler/Australian Shepherd/Border collie mix. I
always want to ask her what possessed her to get this dog, especially since
she and her husband both worked at the time!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 15th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Shirley!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 15th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Linda! Yep, I am sooooooooooo addicted!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
m...

Old April 15th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Bart!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Bart Mendelson" wrote in message
wow

Old April 15th 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Send me a picture too. I have not got one of you in my RCB gallery
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes