has anyone here been successful at posting to clayart?

Old June 30th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
D Kat

Default has anyone here been successful at posting to clayart?

and if so, how did you do it?

--

"You and your whole lousy generation believes the way it was for you is the
way it's got to be. And not until your whole generation has lain down and

Old July 6th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
631grant

It's been really sporadic. some days you can and others you can't. I just
hit reply button at the top of the post. I don't know what's going on.

Pensandcalls

"D Kat" wrote in message
and if so, how did you do it?

Old July 6th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
D Kat

I was so frustrated with the whole thing that I just unsubscribe from
clayart. If I were not out of commission with my injured hand, I would be
busy potting and not care. Timing is everything... Donna

"631grant" wrote in message
It's been really sporadic. some days you can and others you can't. I
just hit reply button at the top of the post. I don't know what's going
on.

Pensandcalls

"D Kat" wrote in message
and if so, how did you do it?

Old July 25th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
celestial_arts

On Jun 30, 9:23*pm, "D Kat" wrote:
and if so, how did you do it?

--

"You and your whole lousy generation believes the way it was for you is the
way it's got to be. *And not until your whole generation has lain down and
died will the weight be off our backs! " *John (Sidney Poitier) in Guess
who's coming to dinner

you can do more eroutic bowl or perhaps get and avail by sending or
writing to