CMT'S Inside Fame -- John Denver

Old July 22nd 03, 11:46 PM
Pamela Beasley

Default CMT'S Inside Fame -- John Denver

Pat Porter wrote:

I wasn`t casting aspersions on his looks, honest! Just don`t much like
stitching PEOPLE.

Pat P

These charts made from photos are so great that the finished work looks
just like a photo until you get a real close look. I hadn't done a
person until I got my first JD chart......I was hooked! The only other
person I have done is one of Johnny Mathis, which was done for a friend
who is a big JM fan.

Pam

"Debbie Dempsey" wrote in message
I was just listening to his music this evening. My all-time favorite is

"My
Sweet Lady". If I ever decide to marry again, that song will be played

at
my wedding.

Debbie

This weekend CMT will be premiering their Inside Fame segment on

John
Denver. The first airing will be Sat. night at 9PM eastern/8PM
central. (Additional airings will be Sun. June 29 at 12AM/11PM;
4PM/3PM; 8PM/7PM -- July 1 at 8PM/7PM and July 4 at 11PM/10PM)
I have a good friend who is in frequent contact with John's
brother, Ron Deutschendorf. Today she received an email from him

about
this show. To quote Ron, "I think this may be the "Best" yet in

the
shows about my brother since 97...... I appreciated how they closed

the
show, and I especially appreciated their use of John speaking,

saying
what he felt..."

And as why I posted this to this ng.........JD is my favorite

subject
cross-stitch!!

Pam

Don`t know about cross stitching him, but he`s certainly one if our
favourite people to LISTEN to!

--
Pat Porter

Hey, cross stitching JD is a great way to pass the time! (while
listening to his beautiful voice on the stereo). I have about a dozen
charts on him and its always a thrill to see his face begin to appear on
the fabric!

Pam