looking for a pattern , Bird of paradise

Old February 11th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default looking for a pattern , Bird of paradise

Stitcher wrote:

I am looking for a cross stitch or embroidery pattern for the flower
Bird of Paradise.
Ruby

Can you hang in till Marc Saastad gets around to it, or do you need one now?

I designed one from a photo -- pattern is yours free in exchange for
photos of your completed model. Send me your snail mail.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: Getting all the UFOs done, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old February 11th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Stitcher wrote:

Thank you Karen
did you get my email??
Ruby

I did. There's no mail here on Monday due to the holiday, so your
pattern will go out Tuesday.

FYI, if you don't want to stitch the background, that's fine -- it'll
give me an alternative version of the model for the website. I designed
it with the background because that's the way I intend to stitch it.

Old February 11th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

What holiday? February 20th is a postal holiday but February 13th is not.

Karen C - California wrote:
Stitcher wrote:

Thank you Karen
did you get my email??
Ruby

I did. There's no mail here on Monday due to the holiday, so your
pattern will go out Tuesday.

FYI, if you don't want to stitch the background, that's fine -- it'll
give me an alternative version of the model for the website. I designed
it with the background because that's the way I intend to stitch it.

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles
Old February 11th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Brenda Lewis wrote:

What holiday? February 20th is a postal holiday but February 13th is not.

This morning's paper had a whole list of closures for Lincoln's
birthday. I thought I saw "post office" on that list.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Finished 2/5/06 - Sekas Rosebud Needleroll and Mini-Sampler
as a birth sampler

WIP: Getting all the UFOs done, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

New pattern from picture. F.James Cripwell Needlework 0 December 28th 05 02:52 PM
New Patterns, New Fabrics from Timeless Treasures, Andover, P&B at The Virginia Quilter The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 November 3rd 05 05:18 PM
Searching for Pattern from Simply Quilts Nancy in Livermore, CA Quilting 7 September 2nd 04 06:48 PM
Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
pattern construction book ? JJMolvik Yarn 2 April 2nd 04 09:11 PM