AD - Charity Auction "For the Furry Ones"

Old September 6th 05, 04:10 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Charity Auction "For the Furry Ones"

Hi Y'all,

I've listed a very special auction tonight. I've been a long time supporter
of the Humane Society, and in the wake of the recent Hurricane Katrina
disaster, they need our help now more than ever. I've scoured my bead boxes
to make a real nice collection of beads. I will be donating 100% of the
auction winnings to the Humane Society of the United States.
There are 172 pieces in this collection of glass and polymer clay beads and
pendants. There are glass seashells, tube beads and glass orphans as well as
a blast from the past with my Polymer Clay Hearts and even 2 of my signature
Wiretail Kitty Pendants.

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
Thanks for looking!

Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Old September 6th 05, 04:57 AM
Stephanie

Just kill me now........what an awesome auction!!!

Old September 6th 05, 05:11 AM
Dawn >^..^

Awwww....Thanks Stephanie! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
"Stephanie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just kill me now........what an awesome auction!!!

Old September 6th 05, 10:30 AM
mermaidscove_com

Really great!! I'm the high bidder now but I bet that won't last...

Ingrid
http://www.mermaidscove.com

Old September 6th 05, 04:28 PM
Kandice Seeber

Wow, Dawn!! Some amazing stuff there - the shell beads alone are worth
it!!! Good luck, honey, I hope you get lots and lots of bids for those poor
furbabies!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old September 6th 05, 05:39 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thank you so much, Kandice! =o)
I hope it does well for them too. The news coverage about all the displaced
pets is just heartbreaking!