garage sale buy of the century.

Old August 7th 05, 01:27 AM
Pam in Spencerport

Default garage sale buy of the century.

I can scarcely believe it, my husband steered me to a fantastic bargain
today at a garage sale. 109 quilt store quality fat quarters,
gorgeous, beautiful fabric, all neatly folded in a nice zippered carry
case (I think Keepsake Quilting sells a case like this?) plus a brand
new Flynn Frame !! All this for a grand total of $65.00! I couldnt
believe my luck, What a fantastic find. I'm in heaven!

Old August 7th 05, 01:35 AM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Oh man! I'm jealous!

Congrats on finding and acquiring "The Official R.C.T.Q. Buy Of The
Century"!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 7th 05, 01:55 AM
Mary in Washington

No kidding........you get buy of the Century title!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa
IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.

Old August 7th 05, 03:14 AM
Cindy Schmidt

WOW

--
Cindy from MO

oups.com...

Old August 7th 05, 03:34 AM
Marcella Peek

That is so great! Have you decided what to make with the fabric yet?

marcella

Old August 7th 05, 05:01 AM
Pam in Spencerport

Marcella Peek wrote:
That is so great! Have you decided what to make with the fabric yet?

marcella

No, I dont have anything special in mind yet. I have to fondle it all
for a while. I spent the last half hour or so sorting them in a dozen
different ways. There is such a nice variety. I've always loved fat
quarters. Something about that neatly folded square!
Does anyone use the Flynn Frame? I dont really know a whole lot about
it. Just what Ive seen in magazines. The lady that I bought it from
said she bought it at a quilt show after playing around with a demo for
a little while. She never used it because her and a friend later
decided to go in together on a long arm machine. I understand how the
Flynn Frame works, I'm just wondering if it really works as well as the
ads say it does.

Old August 7th 05, 05:17 AM
Kate Dicey

Pam in Spencerport wrote:

I can scarcely believe it, my husband steered me to a fantastic bargain
today at a garage sale. 109 quilt store quality fat quarters,
gorgeous, beautiful fabric, all neatly folded in a nice zippered carry
case (I think Keepsake Quilting sells a case like this?) plus a brand
new Flynn Frame !! All this for a grand total of $65.00! I couldnt
believe my luck, What a fantastic find. I'm in heaven!

Nice one!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 7th 05, 07:48 AM
Quilterin

Wohoooo! Looking forward to seeing the quilts you'll piece and quilt
with this find!

Uschi

Cool Garage sale find Roberta Quilting 4 August 22nd 04 04:16 AM
Treadle addition Garage sale find Jim Ball Quilting 5 August 14th 03 11:09 AM
Garage Sale Needlework Lula Needlework 4 July 24th 03 01:22 AM