kiln trouble AIM 84BD with Fuji controller

Old May 31st 05, 03:25 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:
. DO NOT hire it out, it

is too easy to do.

How am I sposta write off my trip if I can't change your relays?

--
Jack

Dude, she's in IL, you are in Utah, and I bet if she called AIM they would
talk her through it on the phone.
I just looked up her kiln on their web site and it is a little bitty thing,
probably only has one!

I was talking about *your* relays. Why on earth would I want to go to
Illinois?

--
Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old May 31st 05, 05:47 PM
kellyK

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
Chances are that you could order the relays from www.wwgrainger.com and
do
the repair yourself.

Unfortunately, they only deal with businesses.

Old May 31st 05, 07:11 PM
Charles Spitzer

"kellyK" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
Chances are that you could order the relays from www.wwgrainger.com and
do
the repair yourself.

Unfortunately, they only deal with businesses.

for walkin. you can buy through the mail without being a business. also try
mcmaster-carr.

Old May 31st 05, 09:00 PM
Al Hooton

On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:44:27 -0400, Moonraker wrote:

Chances are that you could order the relays from www.wwgrainger.com and do
the repair yourself.

Many kiln controllers use Potter & Brumfield / Tyco power relays. If
this is the case for the controller in question, it would be *far*
cheaper to purchase the relays from Digi-Key:

http://www.digikey.com/

-Al

Old May 31st 05, 11:18 PM
Mike Firth

When the internet became popular, they changed their name: www.grainger.com
(the other one works)
If they ask you for a company name, and you don't have one yet, take your
initials and add the word enterprises as "MF Enterprises" Pay sales taxes
(which you have to do anyway on stuff you don't resell) and use a credit
card.

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website

.. .

Old June 1st 05, 01:24 AM
Javahut

Dude, she's in IL, you are in Utah, and I bet if she called AIM they
would
talk her through it on the phone.
I just looked up her kiln on their web site and it is a little bitty

thing,
probably only has one!

I was talking about *your* relays. Why on earth would I want to go to
Illinois?

OOOOHHHHH!

Mine are dandy, just changed them both, well one then a week or so later the
other one let me know it was old too.
Nothing like a kiln locked "on" with a bad relay....

u coming this way soon?

Old June 1st 05, 08:53 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

Dude, she's in IL, you are in Utah, and I bet if she called AIM they

would

talk her through it on the phone.
I just looked up her kiln on their web site and it is a little bitty

thing,

probably only has one!

I was talking about *your* relays. Why on earth would I want to go to
Illinois?

OOOOHHHHH!

Mine are dandy, just changed them both, well one then a week or so later the
other one let me know it was old too.
Nothing like a kiln locked "on" with a bad relay....

u coming this way soon?

Probably not this summer, but that could change.