PANEL and DOME shade makers...need an opinion

Old July 6th 03, 10:43 PM
Howard

Default PANEL and DOME shade makers...need an opinion

I have developed a workable, easy to use and set up jig (or fixture) that
will enable one to level and solder panel lamps and small domes.

the shade can be leveled on a rod and held in place thus freeing BOTH HANDS.

only 23 years of experience and about 1,050 or so shades of all sizes.....

If I can find a market for this, I could easily go into production on an "on
demand basis"

if you are a shade maker....feel free to reply here;

TIA HOWARD

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

Old July 7th 03, 05:42 PM
Andy T.

Randy Wardell, in one or some of his books, has a simple to build jug
that works great. I built one so can attest to the fact that it works
just fine. total cost to build is under $5.00.

Andy