Operating Instructions for a mug

Old July 20th 03, 01:29 AM
Brad Sondahl

Default Operating Instructions for a mug

Being always at the front of every battle (and occasionally cannon
fodder), I've started issuing operating instructions for my pots,
beginning with the mug. Wow! I bet you wished you thought of that! My
mug sales are likely to skyrocket! Moo ahh hah hah!
You can see my outstanding instructions, lacking only the multicolumn
format and foreign language version of the wonderful printed version at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bsondahl/muginfo.htm

Brad Sondahl
--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

Old July 20th 03, 04:28 PM
Slgraber

excelent brad! i suspect this will become a growing document! add text based
on your customer's comments. meet a lawyer friend one day and add some "real
phraseology" to the instructions.

there may be special instructions from around the world useage of your
products. i'm not sure everyone uses the "two finger" holding technique. i
myself prefer the 3 finger method especially if the mug is holding cold beer...
or if i got carried away with the handle size.

variants of holding methods occur thru the life of the mug and should be
accepted after cautious review by the operator.

based on the "beer useage" the "do not hold this way" approach may actually be
quite proper depending on the time of day or night and number of refills the
mug has experienced.

i agree that mugs do not make good shoes & am glad you've undertaken steps to
insure the market understands this.

see ya

steve

(seriously - you should roll a set of instructions into a book of useage
instructions for all functional & non functional pottery)

Subject: Operating Instructions for a mug

Old July 22nd 03, 03:13 PM
A&V

Excellent!! Thanks for a first laugh today!
Andrea