Box of Scraps...

Old December 8th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default Box of Scraps...

to first person to email me (remove spam-guard) -- with their snail mail addy!

(Box is 8" x 10" x 15")

Lots of long strips x 1 1/2"
Lots of triangles
Lots of misc scraps -- some in the 2" or 3" range....
Lots of larger size pieces of Christmas

a few LARGE pieces.

If you are a crazy quilter -- or a strip quilter -- you would like this.

Nothing necessary in return -- but if you like it... you can send me a couple of BRIGHTS FQ's!

Kate in MI

Old December 8th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

I would say me but postage would be horrendous to UK.
Shirley

In message , Kate G.
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old December 8th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Taken... if they follow-up with a snail mail addy!

Thanks!

Kate in MI

news

Old December 8th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

No -- but thought I'd check for people quilts first -- and if no interest ... than over to the
puppies!!

Take care!

Kate in MI

"Don/Gen" wrote in message ...
Did you forget about Jill? She'd pick them up.
Gen

"Kate G." wrote in message
news
to first person to email me (remove spam-guard) -- with their snail mail

addy!

(Box is 8" x 10" x 15")

Lots of long strips x 1 1/2"
Lots of triangles
Lots of misc scraps -- some in the 2" or 3" range....
Lots of larger size pieces of Christmas

a few LARGE pieces.

If you are a crazy quilter -- or a strip quilter -- you would like this.

Nothing necessary in return -- but if you like it... you can send me a

couple of BRIGHTS FQ's!

Kate in MI

FABRIC SCRAPs 11 lbs of them [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 8th 06 07:03 PM
Scraps Tamara Quilting 6 October 30th 04 03:20 PM
OK, you've finished the quilt, now what to do with the scraps? Have fun! QUILTKITTY Quilting 12 January 6th 04 06:48 PM
Quilts from Big Bright Scraps? dogmom Quilting 6 October 27th 03 02:15 AM
who likes scraps? Ann Adamson Quilting 15 August 15th 03 04:59 AM