New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

Old September 15th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

My favorite piece of jewelry is the lampwork bead by Laurie Smith that
contains some of the ashes of my 21-year-old kitty, Bobo, that crossed the
Rainbow Bridge in March 2004. I wear it on a sterling silver chain along
with a maracsite ring that my mom always wore.

Linda2

Old September 17th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Thanks Linda!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Linda2" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote:

I keep holding on to the first free form peyote necklace I made, I've
never worn it, but I love the colors and know I could never duplicate it.
I really don't have a clue what you could wear it with. Any suggestions?
http://209.239.56.130/jewelry/BIO/freeform.jpg

That is totally stunning!

Linda2

Old September 17th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Strangely, I don't wear a lot of jewelry. It gets in the way! But when I
go out, I love my silver pentagram pendant - it's a gorgeous Celtic design
on a simple silver snake chain. Comfy and pretty.

I also have a bracelet I made a few years ago that I love, that has lots of
autumn colored gemstones and a fiery cube focal I made. I wear that when I
am making magic.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

To try to stimulate some discussion, how about this topic? What is YOUR
favorite piece of jewelry and why? Is it something you made? Was it a
gift? Was it a special purchase?

Today for me it is a pair of earrings I made... they are not that unusual
really, but the beads are a greenish picasso melon that seems to go with
anything AND show up against my hair and skin.

I'll try to post a pic in a day or so.

What about you?