cute cat quilt pattern

Old May 12th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default cute cat quilt pattern

While nosing around this morning I found this quilt cat quilt pattern.
http://www.classiccottons.com/c-32-natures-studio.aspx
Price is right (free) and there are a few other quilts there too.
Taria

Old May 12th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

I love it! Adding it to the collection right now!
Thanks for posting the link.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old May 12th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

And another cute cat quilt. A quick quilt panel just came in the mail.
It's "Cool Cats" by Loralie Harris. Ordered it 5/8; it arrived 5/12 -
pretty good service for here since our bridge is still out from Katrina.
The panel can be cut in blocks if you have time to do sashing and such, or
it can simply be bordered for really fast. I saw it in an older Australian
quilting magazine and found the panel at Ann's Fabrics and Crafts.com
Polly (don't know why my keyboard won't highlight that site so you can
just click and look; must be the moon)

ink.net...

Old May 12th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Really "Cool Cats". Thanks for the link, Polly.

Old May 13th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

And didn't I click on "EQ COLLECTIONS" expecting to get some fabric files
for Electric Quilt. Nope. But if you click on each collection, there are
even more quilt patterns!

Thank you, thank you! I really like the one with the bear and the trees.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Old May 13th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Kay Ahr wrote:
And didn't I click on "EQ COLLECTIONS" expecting to get some fabric files
for Electric Quilt. Nope. But if you click on each collection, there are
even more quilt patterns!

Thank you, thank you! I really like the one with the bear and the trees.

I liked the Pansies one - thought it really original but a simple idea.

Some good ideas altogether here, especially for using novelty prints.
Yes, I liked the bears used in the border one, and am just wonderdering
about the Wine table runner - whether to do ones using the fruit prints
I will never use otherwise for our Animal Summer Fayre charity stall.

So thank you from me, too.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old May 14th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Sat, 12 May 2007 15:42:37 GMT, Taria
wrote:

While nosing around this morning I found this quilt cat quilt pattern.
http://www.classiccottons.com/c-32-natures-studio.aspx
Price is right (free) and there are a few other quilts there too.
Taria

Thanks for posting the link. I am always on the look out for cat
applique patterns and I didn't have these.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Cute Cat Quilt frood Quilting 5 July 12th 05 09:19 PM
Cute Quilt Pattern She in PA Quilting 1 November 5th 04 11:01 PM
Cute Stocking Pattern Sarah Grace Yarn 2 December 12th 03 04:48 PM
Cute magic wand pattern LdyTegan Needlework 0 August 21st 03 05:25 AM