FS: Beautiful HB Copies of Kaffe Fassett books

Old October 4th 03, 05:12 PM
Marilyn S. Safier

Default FS: Beautiful HB Copies of Kaffe Fassett books

Need to de-stash, so I am selling the following from my own library:

Family Album: 17.50
Glorious Color: 15.00

These two retail for 35.00 and 27.50 respectively and I was unable to
find any copies at alibris.com for price comparison.
These are perfect copies of HB books with dust jackets, except that my
owner's address sticker is inside.
I will use media mail shipping in the US and will ship anywhere in the
world you are willing to pay the freight to, keeping in mind that they
are quite heavy books. Shipping quote available when you email me
privately with your interest.
Pay with cash-funded Paypal, money order or other guaranteed form of
payment, unless I know you or you can point me to some good feedback,
whether ebay or yahoogroups feedback.
Thanks for looking and scans & further description available if you
request. Although most of you are familiar with these gorgeous books!

--
Marilyn Safier
Crochet items and more!