New Inexpensive Wire Wrap Jewelry DVD!

Old April 29th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default New Inexpensive Wire Wrap Jewelry DVD!

I spent the last week trying to get my wire wrapping DVD
and VCD's done. I finally got them done! Wow... I didn't realize how
hard it is shooting, editing and putting it all together was. I was
suprised to get over a dozen preorders also. I now have them all in
stock. I named my DVD Whimsical Wire Wraps.

My DVD covers:

1)The Indian Weave Wire Wrap

2)How to make interchangeable wire wrap pendants

3)How to wire wrap Cabochons

4)How I wire wrap my lampwork and polymer clay beads.

I also offer each tutorial seperately on Video CD. The VCD's can be
played in DVD players or on your CD-Rom drive on your computer.

Matthew Nix

http://createapendant.com/wirewrapdvd.htm

Old May 1st 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Fascinating but I already have Eni Onken's tutorials, I love her work
and her style so much. I bought your eBay tutorial and in my opinion
Eni's are much easier to follow.

Good luck, however, with your DVD.

-Su

ONE OF A KIND JEWELRY INTRODUCTION. alia Beads 8 November 7th 05 04:04 PM
Some new wire jewelry Beadbimbo Beads 5 August 20th 05 11:14 PM
Economics of Jewelry Sarit Wolfus Jewelry 1 August 12th 04 05:35 AM
OT - Wire Wrap WOW! Kirsti Beads 6 September 11th 03 02:01 PM
Questions about new one-of-a-kind jewelry website Mark Jewelry 1 July 2nd 03 05:10 AM