ISO DMC Flower Thrd 413

Old January 1st 04, 04:22 AM
Liz Hampton

Default ISO DMC Flower Thrd 413

I've tried to find this locally and through my EGA members, but no one seems
to have the right color. I am working on Harley Davidson motorcycle and
would like to do the tires in dark gray DMC Flower Thread. I have one full
skein, but I've calculated that it will take two and maybe a little more if
I screw up anything and have to do any frogging. I would prefer not to
switch brands since I already have one whole skein of what I need.

Does anyone have a skein & part of one that they don't plan on using?
Naturally, they discontinued it after I got one of each color. :-))) We
have apparently sold our RV so now is the time that I have a couple of extra
dollars to buy if from someone. I don't have the skein in front of me so I
don't know the beginning numbers, but I know that the "real" number is 413 -
Dark Gray. Thanks

OH! I live in southern Oregon - that may have an effect on how much postage
I'm going to pay. :-))) I would prefer someone in the US. :-))))))
Liz from Humbug

Old January 1st 04, 05:59 AM
Darla

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:22:39 -0800, Liz Hampton
wrote:

[...]

Liz, I think my LNS still has the DMC Flower Thread. Dunno if they're
open tomorrow (likely not, but give 'em a try anyway after 10 AM PST),
but they'll surely be open Friday. Needlepoints Ltd 714-894-5242
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Old January 4th 04, 07:14 PM
Paulasb

don't know the beginning numbers, but I know that the "real" number is 413

-
Dark Gray. Thanks

Liz, another Paula here...I, too, have 413 in DMS Flower thread...email me if
you still need some!

Regards, Paula

[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - June 21 [email protected] Beads 0 June 22nd 04 04:09 AM
Beaded Flower Newsletter - March 29 [email protected] Beads 1 March 29th 04 04:46 AM
Beaded flower jewelry dmu Beads 0 December 9th 03 01:43 AM
[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - November 17 [email protected] Beads 0 November 17th 03 03:50 AM
[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - September 22 [email protected] Beads 0 September 22nd 03 03:14 PM