New to Me sewing machine! (and yes, Polly, I am grinning ear to ear!)

Old December 9th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

Default New to Me sewing machine! (and yes, Polly, I am grinning ear to ear!)

well.....it's not here yet...but i twill be! When I had posted about
going to look at a pfaff 2020, Kate in MI very nicely tracked me down
to let me know about the same machine that had been traded in at her
LQS.....long story short...UPS will be visiting!

I'm so excited! the price was more than "right"...it was perfect!
(and less than half of the local craigslist person)....which put the
hubby is a much more comfortable position of not objecting.
And...yesterday was my bday...this made turning 47 even better!!

Betsey
Old December 9th 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Happy birthday and Congrats on your new sm! Seems like you have a
lot to celebrate.... including a great DH!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old December 9th 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Dec 9, 10:55*am, betsey wrote:

well.....it's not here yet...but i twill be! *When I had posted about
going to look at a pfaff 2020, Kate in MI very nicely tracked me down
to let me know about the same machine that had been traded in at her
LQS.....long story short...UPS will be visiting!

I'm so excited! *the price was more than "right"...it was perfect!
(and less than half of the local craigslist person)....which put the
hubby is a much more comfortable position of not objecting.
And...yesterday was my bday...this made turning 47 even better!!

Betsey- Hide quoted text -

thank you Leslie! all in all...i have a wonderful family. Hubby and
the kids took me out for frozen yogurt last night....we had so much
fun!

Old December 9th 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Hot dog and oh boy . . . and thank you Kate. Now. We will 'assume' ( I
know) that the LQS cleaned and tuned your new treasure BUT do control
yourself and let the darling warm up to room temp before you give 'er a
spin. I love the UPS guys but they don't exactly cuddle packages in
electric blankets and feed them hot chocolate. Promise? Polly

Old December 9th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Dec 9, 10:55 am, betsey wrote:

well.....it's not here yet...but i twill be! When I had posted about
going to look at a pfaff 2020, Kate in MI very nicely tracked me down
to let me know about the same machine that had been traded in at her
LQS.....long story short...UPS will be visiting!

I'm so excited! the price was more than "right"...it was perfect!
(and less than half of the local craigslist person)....which put the
hubby is a much more comfortable position of not objecting.
And...yesterday was my bday...this made turning 47 even better!!

Betsey- Hide quoted text -

thank you Leslie! *all in all...i have a wonderful family. *Hubby and
the kids took me out for frozen yogurt last night....we had so much
fun!- Hide quoted text -

I promise! and yes.....they did go over the machine g. I had a
lovely chat with the sewing machine person. In addition to the sm
repair man going over it, she was going to go test it herself. if
there's a problem, she'll call me g.

I promise to listen to Polly! but it will be hard................

betsey
Old December 9th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"betsey"

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the new to you SM,
Barbara in FL

Old December 16th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

So how are you liking the machine now? I love my Pfaffs. I always
recommend them.

Kay Ahr in Indianapolis, Indiana USA

"betsey" wrote in message
well.....it's not here yet...but i twill be! When I had posted about
going to look at a pfaff 2020, Kate in MI very nicely tracked me down
to let me know about the same machine that had been traded in at her
LQS.....long story short...UPS will be visiting!

I'm so excited! the price was more than "right"...it was perfect!
(and less than half of the local craigslist person)....which put the
hubby is a much more comfortable position of not objecting.
And...yesterday was my bday...this made turning 47 even better!!

Betsey

Need a Mouse Ear? Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 10 October 29th 08 08:20 PM
Ear Piercing. George Jewelry 3 November 27th 06 04:30 PM
Ear threads or ear strings jeremy Jewelry 0 April 23rd 04 07:29 AM
OT My Ear Worm Banishing Song Helen \Halla\ Fleischer Yarn 1 January 28th 04 11:06 PM
Ear wire jig Karen Officer Beads 8 September 29th 03 10:11 PM