Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Old December 10th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Howdy!

Of course it's On Topic!!!

http://www.redearthroses.com/quilts/rctq/ragchoc.htm

These are the best chocolate cookies, ever!
Really, no arguments, please, these are The Best! g

Add chocolate chips (esp. mini chips) for an even
chocolatey-er explosion in your mouth, but these are
fine as is.
Don't over-bake; keep them soft & chewy.

Warning: they do NOT last, not in the cookie jar,
not on the plate, not at the social-gathering potluck,
not even if you try to hide them in the pantry behind
the pickled okra jars. While they're baking the house
fills with that chocolatey smell and EVERYone knows:
there are chewy chocolate cookies in the house: FIND THEM!!!

Other rctq recipes (the link at the bottom of ^ that page
doesn't work; this does):

http://www.redearthroses.com/quilts/rctq/

Enjoy!

Have a Happy Holiday, w/ chocolate & quilting!!

Ragmop/Sandy - able to find this recipe by googling Ragmop 8-

Old December 10th 11, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!! You wicked enabler!!!!

It has cost me suffering and sacrifice but I have managed to lose 35
pounds since Sept 19, and now this!!! OF course, I will have to bake
these.

Sigh!!! Don't know how I will get through the Christmas baking this
year!

Claudia
Old December 10th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I don't think I've ever seen that link RM. Looks like it was about the
time oldsters in the family were not doing so well and I wasn't around
much here. My mama liked crispy cookies and since she didn't bake
much it seems the home made cookies we ate were usually crispy
ones. I love chewy cookies. Can't remember if I tried this recipe before
or not but I bet it is really great. I'm trying to keep my weight and our
health in check so not baking as much here. I just finished my birthday
cake yesterday. My favorite is nobody else's favorite so I usually eat
most of it myself. I feel sugar boombed!
Cookies are NEVER off topic for me. Would it be wrong to take some to
the cardiologist when dh sees him next week? lol
Taria

Old December 10th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I wonder if it would be possible to try that tempting recipe and save them
for the skinny, apparently always starving grandsons? Probably not. Sandy
says you can't hide them. That 2 and 1/2 sticks of butter is a major no-no
here. I also noticed the 3/4 cup of cocoa. That's a massive amount; I bet
they're just incredible. Polly

Old December 12th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Posted twice,
because they're really-really GOOD!