Missing Baby Quilt... FOUND!

Old July 23rd 03, 11:50 PM
teleflora

Default Missing Baby Quilt... FOUND!

I talked to my friend yesterday and casually asked whether her daughter
had said anything about the gift I sent I sent. She said, no, but that she
would be speaking with her last night and she would ask.

Well, she called early this morning and it seems that her phone was ringing
when she got home from work last night. The quilt arrived yesterday and her
daughter was most excited! It seems that they were traveling the week
before and the post office held their mail. When they got back, the package
wasn't in the mail bundle, but was delivered a day or so later.

Almost a month to go 130 miles. I could have WALKED it there. But anyway,
they were thrilled. The daughter is most knowledgeable and appreciative of
quilts, so that was an added bonus. I said I wanted a picture of the baby
on her quilt and they said one would be coming.

So, it all turned out fine.

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Cindy

Old July 24th 03, 01:46 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Happy Dancing with you among the cow patties!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

. ..

Old July 24th 03, 12:13 PM
AliceW

Nothing makes my day more than a happy ending! Good for you. We want to
see the picture of the baby on the quilt too, please!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

. ..