Winna, Winna, Winna - but DH????????

Old July 23rd 03, 10:32 PM
Butterfly

WHOA! STOP!
First enjoy the WHOLE quilt.

Now look at each block
now look at each 'square'
now look at each piece of fabric
now look at each stitch.

SEE, it isn't so bad after all...just one piece of fabric sewn to the
next.....and then those two sewn to the next two...and pretty soon

Butterfly (whaddayamean I'm DONE...I was having FUN)

TerriLee in WA wrote:
OMG!! That's a lot of tiny pieces!!! I'm not sure I'd have the patience
for that, although it's lovely to look at.

TwinMom wrote:

Here is the direct link to the full screen image. It will be about 90x90. I
can't wait!! The actual fabrics are even more beautiful than this mock up...

http://www.finerneedlewoman.com/cgi-...ge=cocoa .jpg

Old July 24th 03, 01:06 AM
Diana Curtis

Gorgeous, thank you!
or is that, Thank you, Gorgeous!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"TwinMom" wrote in message
OK, not to promote any stores, but here is a link directly to a Pansy Park
image. I got the kit "pre-sale" for a bargain about a year ago and am

about
1/2 way through...

http://www.calicostation.com/cgi-ima...unt=calicostat
ion&image=pansypark.jpg