Round Robin

Old January 2nd 04, 06:08 PM
Meredith

Doh! I knew you had something...

Meredith

Jan Lennie wrote:
No not me , never had it wasn't involved with it - I've got the Firehouse
Angel
Jan
"Meredith" wrote in message

Last I remember, Jan? in England had it.

Meredith

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Dianne Lewandowski had some very
interesting things to say about Round Robin:

A round robin is a project that is circulated amongst a group of people
who each contribute a part to that project. Using tatting for an

example

(though it would work with most any craft), one person will start by
creating a center medallion, then send that medallion (and hopefully
instructions on how it was made) to the next person on the list. That
person will add a round or two of tatting to the center and forward it

the next person, etc. until the project is complete. In the end, a
surprisingly nice piece will be created and hopefully a complete
instruction set so anyone can duplicate the entire thing.

Sadly, too many Round Robins end up being lost. But some groups manage.
Group exchanges are also fun.
I wish I could help, but I know of no current Round Robins, except the
ones on "Sewing World", but I don't think that's what the original
writer had in mind. grin

Speaking of, any word on the AFARR?

Old January 2nd 04, 09:41 PM
Jan Lennie

What ? besides an overwhelming need for strong liquor !!!
Lol
Jan
"Meredith" wrote in message
Doh! I knew you had something...

Meredith

Old January 2nd 04, 10:36 PM
Joan Erickson

Meredith wrote:

Last I remember, Jan? in England had it.

Speaking of, any word on the AFARR?

Last I heard (August), Di in Minneapolis had it, then it goes to
Monique in Texas. Monique????

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old January 3rd 04, 03:13 AM
Jan Lennie

OOOpppps did I sound like a hardened drinker ? Didn't mean to - my tipples
tend to be after the kiddywinks are settled for the night and then not as
much as I obviously make you think , maybe a glass of good wine , or an
English beer or stout or if I'm feeling really hard done by , a Drambue.
They're all or's - not as well as's ( rotten English I know) . As probably
all parents know , it doesn't pay to get too tipsy as the teeny radar seems
to home in and choose your celebratory night as the one to be ill !!!!!
Take care
and slainte !
Jan
"animaux" wrote in message
I don't know how you guys function AND have kids!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:41:36 -0000, "Jan Lennie"

opined:

What ? besides an overwhelming need for strong liquor !!!
Lol
Jan
"Meredith" wrote in message
Doh! I knew you had something...

Meredith

Old January 3rd 04, 02:18 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Sometimes Victoria, you really need that little drink when you have kids.
Usually not more than once a day if it's been raining and school vacation
week!

Cheryl

On 1/2/04 10:03 PM, in article ,
"animaux" wrote:

I don't know how you guys function AND have kids!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:41:36 -0000, "Jan Lennie"

opined:

What ? besides an overwhelming need for strong liquor !!!
Lol
Jan
"Meredith" wrote in message
Doh! I knew you had something...

Meredith

Old January 5th 04, 03:08 PM
Monique Reed

I ain't got it nohow! An' I ain't got the listy thingy...

Monique

flat round peyote stitch? Amber Beads 5 November 6th 04 01:41 PM
ISO round drop beads Deborah Beads 0 October 25th 03 01:19 AM
How to make a round bead? meijhana Beads 13 October 7th 03 07:13 AM
Angel of the Morning Round Robin, I supply Needlepaints and Design Felice Friese Needlework 5 September 8th 03 10:16 PM