Firehouse Angel Project

Old January 2nd 04, 11:56 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Jan Lennie"

I have been stitching on it already Victoria , I was waiting to hear if
anybody was ready for it next so I can either send it back to Tia or on to
the next person - I'm sorry I hadn't realised i was holding things up.?

I'm not Vic but I doubt if any of us think you were holding things up :-).
Nothing had been posted on the status recently which is understandable with the
holidays and all. I would venture to say that Vic wondered how things were
coming along AND wanted to give you the option of sending the piece on its way
if you hadn't been able to start on it yet.
OK -- to everyone involved -- if Jan is about ready to send the piece back
this side of the pond, it's time to find out who is ready and willing to work
on it next. I am sure that everyone remembers that we would *like* to get the
piece finished and ready for presentation by 11 Sept of this year **if at all
possible**. That means it needs to be back to Vic sometime in early July so
she can finish her portion of the stitching. This give us 6 months and with
something like another 15 people waiting to work on the piece, it will have to
move along fairly quickly.
Once Vic has completed her stitching, etc. on the p iece, she will then send
it on to MOI -- hopefuly by mid-July -- so that I can do the sewing finish
work. I will get it back to her by early August so she can get the framing
finish work done!
So -- who is ready to start working on the Firehouse Angel next??? Please
POST & E-MAIL the info OK? You only need to e-mail Jan & MOI & Vic, not the
whole group. I need to know because I have all of the supplies here and will
send them on to whomever will be the next stitcher. I sent Jan just the stuff
she needed to stitch her portion so that neither of us had to pay to ship all
of the supplies back across the pond. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old January 2nd 04, 01:44 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

The holidays put most of us "on hold" from the end of November. g

I suggest all the participants be emailed with this reminder. As hectic
as things are in our personal lives, not everyone who signed on may get
regular newsfeeds, and feeds get lost in cyberspace.

I'm at the end of the list and can't take it on in January.

Dianne

Old January 2nd 04, 04:44 PM
Felice Friese

(Also emailed to Victoria, Tia Mary and Jan)

With new eyeglasses, a reorganized south-facing stitching center, and no
immediate travel plans, I'm game to be the next up. (The best way to survive
a gray Cape Cod winter is to just keep stitchin'!)

Felice

Old January 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
Jenn Liace

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:44:46 GMT, "Felice Friese"
wrote:

(Also emailed to Victoria, Tia Mary and Jan)

With new eyeglasses, a reorganized south-facing stitching center, and no
immediate travel plans, I'm game to be the next up. (The best way to survive
a gray Cape Cod winter is to just keep stitchin'!)

Felice

And I'll go after Felice unless someone else is really drooling to get
their hands on the Angel. I'm just a bit too swamped at the immediate
moment, would be about 2 weeks before I could touch her if I had her
now.

(emailed separately as well)

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old January 2nd 04, 09:38 PM
Jan Lennie

Okay Felice , can probably send it on it's way to you the end of next week
(kids start back to school Monday and Getting to the village post office -
only open certain hours and days !!!! - is a trip on its own !!!)
If you email me privately with your name and address and Lady Angel will
wing her way across the pond .By the way , do I send everything Tia ,
including the pattern (complete with scribbling's - DD aged 3 decided to
'help' colour the squares !!! ) or can you send on an other copy of pattern
? No problem if not , I'll just rub out DD's 'artwork' - She said 'Oh are
you stitching a pretty lady for me ? Can I help ?
Take care
Jan
(sorry Vic if I came across 'prickly' didn't mean to - kids back to school
Monday and DH off to Goose Bay for 3 weeks Tuesday so everybody wants
everything "yesterday' . C'est la vie .Namaste my dear - hope you're well)

Old January 3rd 04, 07:01 PM
Felice Friese

cc: Victoria, Tia Mary, Jan

OK, ladies, I'm rarin' to go! I'll send on my mailing address to each of
you.

Jan, don't fret about DD's artwork. Just show me what you've done, because I
have my own copy of the chart. My own DGD (age 7) is fascinated by the color
pic of the Angel and she and I will both enjoy seeing your DD's help!

Tia Mary, I look forward to The Mailing of the Supplies. I shall greet Joan,
our mail carrier, with whoops of joy.

VIctoria (last but not least), we all thanks you again for masterminding
this project.

I'll keep you all posted from my sunny window.

Felice

Old January 4th 04, 11:36 PM
Jenn Liace

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:24:59 GMT, animaux wrote:

I believe Felice is next, then someone (forgive me but I forgot who) said she
would be ready after Felice, so you can be after that.

Does anyone have any idea who wanted it after Felice? I suppose I should start
writing things down! Duh.

Unless someone else really has an urge to get their hands on the Angel
or a time commitment that makes February the only good time for them,
I'd like it after Felice, please =)

Old January 5th 04, 10:39 AM
SkyBlue4U70

Who wants it next?
I can start stitching at any time...just let me know..JoAnn