Swarovski Crystal Beaded Earring Tutorial

Old April 28th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Swarovski Crystal Beaded Earring Tutorial

I started to do that and then got impatient. I wish she would list the
supplies needed at the beginning.

I decided I have too many patterns from Bead and Button, as well as stuff
I've collected from the internet, so I'll just go dig up one of those for my
next project instead!

I did print out the chain maille with the beads though! I'll have to try
that one.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message , Beadbimbo
writes
I've never sat down with a video to bead. I usually prefer written
instructions because I don't keep my bead stuff near the computer. I do
love both the earrings on your site though! I may have to give those a
try!

I like them also so I made notes on a pad that I can refer to.
My computer is upstairs and my beading desk downstairs.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old April 30th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
jewelryDIY

I have already made two bracelets with the Chainmail tutorial. It's a
lot of fun, I am going to make more to give out for Christmas!
Old May 1st 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Did you use 8mm beads? What gauge wire did you use? I tried it, but
decided I liked making it with 6mm beads better. I had to play with making
different sized rings to figure out what size worked, but I got it. I used
18g. wire.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"jewelryDIY" wrote in message
I have already made two bracelets with the Chainmail tutorial. It's a
lot of fun, I am going to make more to give out for Christmas!

New $ 5 earring pattern, Swarovski and herringbone, Instant Download [email protected] Beads 1 May 1st 08 09:38 PM
FA: Beaded Necklace and Earring Sets art2ownart2wear Marketplace 0 June 28th 07 09:49 PM
Are swarovski crystal beaded stuff still popular? wagnei Beads 20 February 22nd 05 09:57 AM
Swarovski Crystal Roxanne Toser Beads 22 April 1st 04 08:22 PM
Celestial Crystal vs. Swarovski Crystal...opinions? J's Girl Beads 6 August 20th 03 07:23 PM