April 6x6 arrived!

Old April 22nd 04, 07:56 PM
Katherine

Default April 6x6 arrived!

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from Sorceress
(Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

Old April 22nd 04, 08:21 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Katherine,

I've marked you down as having received your April squares.

Hugs,

Nora
Old April 22nd 04, 11:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:57 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from Sorceress
(Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

So, (fake) grumble grumble grumble, what's Anne going to *worry* about now?

Noreen
who couldn't resist!

--
http://www.freewebs.com/knitche/
~ ~ ~
http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=17981f
(to sign up for my NewsLetter!)
~ ~ ~
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
~ ~ ~
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche
http://fire.prohosting.com/knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche
~ ~ ~
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://noreens-knitche.blogspot.com
~ ~ ~
change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old April 23rd 04, 02:10 AM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:57 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from
Sorceress (Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

So, (fake) grumble grumble grumble, what's Anne going to *worry*
about now?
Noreen
who couldn't resist!

She has to worry about getting them from me! g
Hugs,
Katherine

Old April 23rd 04, 02:43 AM
Sorceress

Katherine opined thusly:

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:57 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from
Sorceress (Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

So, (fake) grumble grumble grumble, what's Anne going to *worry*
about now?
Noreen
who couldn't resist!

She has to worry about getting them from me! g
Hugs,
Katherine

Great! I'm so glad you like them. Yay!

I'm currently worrying about getting a real job and moving to the left
coast. We've decided that life's too short not to go for it and live where
we want to live. Yahoooo!

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.html
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old April 23rd 04, 03:46 AM
JudyTurpin

I'm currently worrying about getting a real job and moving to the left
coast. We've decided that life's too short not to go for it and live where
we want to live. Yahoooo! BRBR
My part of the left coast was particularly lovely today -- warm, lots of
flowers, soft breezes -- of course, expect a change in the weather for the
weekend.
JCT
Old April 23rd 04, 04:41 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:10:55 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:57 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from
Sorceress (Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

So, (fake) grumble grumble grumble, what's Anne going to *worry*
about now?
Noreen
who couldn't resist!

She has to worry about getting them from me! g
Hugs,
Katherine

splutter!!
Noreen

--
http://www.freewebs.com/knitche/
~ ~ ~
http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=17981f
(to sign up for my NewsLetter!)
~ ~ ~
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net
~ ~ ~
Old April 23rd 04, 11:12 AM
Katherine

Sorceress wrote:
Katherine opined thusly:

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:56:57 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my April squares from
Sorceress (Anne) today. They are lovely!
Thank you so much, Anne.
Katherine

So, (fake) grumble grumble grumble, what's Anne going to *worry*
about now?
Noreen
who couldn't resist!

She has to worry about getting them from me! g
Hugs,
Katherine

Great! I'm so glad you like them. Yay!

I'm currently worrying about getting a real job and moving to the left
coast. We've decided that life's too short not to go for it and live
where we want to live. Yahoooo!

Good for you! Let us know the final decision.

Katherine

Old April 23rd 04, 03:35 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

Have to jump in and say she can worry about who her next partner will be if she
signs up for the May 6x6. LOL

Hugs,

Nora

April BOM desaster Heidi from Germany Quilting 1 April 17th 04 10:13 PM
Simply Quilts schedule for April AliceW Quilting 5 April 11th 04 04:56 PM
April 6x6 arrived! Megakamattsmom Yarn 2 April 8th 04 09:01 PM
The art of Puerto Rican bobbin lace: discussion and demonstration of mundillo at The New-York Historical Society Saturday April 17th [email protected] Needlework 0 April 1st 04 11:11 PM