April 6x6 MIA

Old April 21st 04, 12:35 AM
Sorceress

Default April 6x6 MIA

Katherine--

Any word on those April 6 x 6 squares? I'll get cracking on some new ones if
they don't turn up for you by the end of this week. Stoooopid snail mail.

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.html
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old April 21st 04, 01:15 AM
Katherine

Sorceress wrote:
Katherine--

Any word on those April 6 x 6 squares? I'll get cracking on some new
ones if they don't turn up for you by the end of this week. Stoooopid
snail mail.

Relax, Anne. I am sure they'll turn up. Kandace got a card from Maggie
(JJMolvik's sprog) today, and it had been mailed on APril 9th.
Mine to you are not even sent yet. Bad Katherine!
Regards,
Katherine

Old April 21st 04, 04:23 AM
Sorceress

Katherine opined thusly:

Relax, Anne. I am sure they'll turn up. Kandace got a card from Maggie
(JJMolvik's sprog) today, and it had been mailed on APril 9th.
Mine to you are not even sent yet. Bad Katherine!

Relax? Me? Inconceivable! I have to stress over something. If I don't stress
over something, then I'll be stressed becaused there's nothing to stress
about. :-)

Old April 21st 04, 02:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:23:11 GMT, Sorceress wrote:

Katherine opined thusly:

Relax, Anne. I am sure they'll turn up. Kandace got a card from Maggie
(JJMolvik's sprog) today, and it had been mailed on APril 9th.
Mine to you are not even sent yet. Bad Katherine!

Relax? Me? Inconceivable! I have to stress over something. If I don't stress
over something, then I'll be stressed becaused there's nothing to stress
about. :-)

--
Regards,
--Anne

OMGosh, there's a TV commercial like that.... methinks it's FedEx... the
guy's stressing and saying 'this is a problem, that there aren't any
problems..."
LOL
Noreen

--
http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=17981f
(to sign up for my NewsLetter!)
~ ~ ~
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
~ ~ ~
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche
http://fire.prohosting.com/knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche
~ ~ ~
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://noreens-knitche.blogspot.com
~ ~ ~
change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old April 21st 04, 02:38 PM
Sorceress

Noreen's Knit*che opined thusly:

the
guy's stressing and saying 'this is a problem, that there aren't any
problems..."

LOL. Yes. When that ad first appeared I once glanced over with a guilty
feeling to find Himself staring at me thoughtfully. He then said "that is so
YOU!" before returning to his beer and ballgame. But I like the drama queen
ad that is very similar. "We DOOMED! Doomed! Doomed!"

Old April 21st 04, 08:39 PM
Katherine

Sorceress wrote:
Katherine opined thusly:

Relax, Anne. I am sure they'll turn up. Kandace got a card from
Maggie (JJMolvik's sprog) today, and it had been mailed on APril 9th.
Mine to you are not even sent yet. Bad Katherine!

Relax? Me? Inconceivable! I have to stress over something. If I don't
stress over something, then I'll be stressed becaused there's nothing
to stress about. :-)

LOL That sounds like me!
Katherine