April 6x6 received

Old April 19th 05, 02:20 PM
Sue W

Default April 6x6 received

Hi Nora,

I have received two lovely squares from Marie, along with postcards and a
gorgeous small vase. Thankfully it made it in one piece! One square is
knitted with patterned sock yarn and the other features a cactus. Very nice.
Thanks Marie!

Sue

--
Sue W in East Anglia, UK

Old April 19th 05, 03:35 PM

Hi Sue,

I've marked my April list that you have received your squares from
Marie.

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 21st 05, 12:44 AM
Hazel

Hi Everyone! I got my April squares from El in Canada, today. They are
so great! She knitted the Log-Cabin quilt blocks in bright crayon
colors. They are wonderful. And sent a photo card of her home town
that makes me want to head up there! She also told me that she got the
patten from a book called "Knitters I Know" by Linda Niemeyer.I'm
trying to find a copy.
I hope El gets her box soon, too.
Meantime... I'm ready for the May exchange!
Hazel
www.hazelroselooms.com/
blog... http://www.hazelroselooms.com/workbook/?

Old April 21st 05, 03:35 PM

Hi Hazel,

I've marked my list that you have received your April squares from Els.
Watch for the sign up for May on Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 22nd 05, 04:44 AM
Els van Dam

In article .com,
"Hazel" wrote:

Hi Everyone! I got my April squares from El in Canada, today. They are
so great! She knitted the Log-Cabin quilt blocks in bright crayon
colors. They are wonderful. And sent a photo card of her home town
that makes me want to head up there! She also told me that she got the
patten from a book called "Knitters I Know" by Linda Niemeyer.I'm
trying to find a copy.
I hope El gets her box soon, too.
Meantime... I'm ready for the May exchange!
Hazel
www.hazelroselooms.com/
blog... http://www.hazelroselooms.com/workbook/?

Hello Hazel, I guess you missed my post, that I received your wonderful
squares last Monday I think it was. They are lovely, and your home is
located in a wonderful place as well. Lake and Mountains, what more would
one need than that. One of Hazel squares was done on a small frame loom
that is warped and woven with (if I understand this correctly), one
thread. Warp one way and turn you frame and weave it the other way. Not
only was the colour very nice, but it had little ribbons incorported in
it. Lovely. The crocheted ones are very nice as well. Thanks and a big
hug

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

April 6 x 6 received from Stella and Lydia Dawn Alguard Yarn 7 April 18th 05 02:05 AM
April 6 x 6 received from Stella and Lydia Dawn Alguard Needlework 2 April 17th 05 02:39 PM
March and April 6x6 received Kristen Yarn 1 April 13th 05 02:38 AM
April 6x6 received Sarah Carter Yarn 1 May 14th 04 03:54 PM
March and April 6x6 received bibe Yarn 2 April 17th 04 04:44 PM