Sunday 20 July 2008

Old July 20th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Sunday 20 July 2008

Good Sunday to all ,
yesterday was 39 years to the first Moon landing in 19 July 1969 ,,,
mirjam
Old July 21st 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jul 21, 6:37*am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
Good Sunday to all ,
yesterday was 39 years to the first Moon landing in 19 July 1969 ,,,
mirjam

It seems like yesterday friend. *So fast, time is.

Do you remember that at the time `they said` , it will take the
Romance out of the Moon ??? ::::
mirjam
Old July 22nd 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I was just looking at the moon , it winked at me ,, so i think it is
Ok ::::
mirjam
Old July 23rd 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jul 23, 4:18*am, "YarnWright" wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

+
+I was just looking at the moon , it winked at me ,, so i think it is
+Ok ::::
+mirjam
+---
+avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
+Virus Database (VPS): 080722-1, 07/22/2008
+Tested: 7/22/2008 8:12:22 PM
+avast! - (c) 1988-2006
end quoted

Mirjam. . .
(kiddingly) are you quite certain the wink was meant for you? *It winked at me, I thought!
Running and ducking,
Noreen

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080722-1, 07/22/2008
Tested: 7/22/2008 8:18:04 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Aha Noreen that Sweet Moon is Big enough to wink at all of us ,,
When the children were small i used to tell them a little boy went up
there and nibbled a part of it
every night , and than it Grew up again like a flower !!!!
mirjam