AD - Mmmmmm Lampwork Specials & a Poll

Old October 21st 04, 06:52 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Mmmmmm Lampwork Specials & a Poll

Finally.

A couple of sets on special at my website. Plus, a poll about pink!

All info at the website - URL below.
I'd love to know what you all think of the colors!
Thanks for looking everyone.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 21st 04, 07:01 PM
Diana Curtis

Both sets are wonderful. The blue and gold reminds me of christmas packages
and the pink/gold is just mouth wateringly beautiful. The remind me of
something too, but I dont know what yet.
Diana, who may have had just a little to much fun with the questionaire....

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 21st 04, 07:07 PM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - the poll or the long questionaire?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 21st 04, 07:37 PM
Diana Curtis

I had fun with both but I do think that most people answering wont have
cause to enter Alan Rickmans name in any of the fields.
What can I say, I like what I like.
heehee
Diana

Old October 21st 04, 07:54 PM
Kandice Seeber

Heeeeeee! I loved that! Mmmmm Alan Rickman.....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 21st 04, 09:00 PM
Kalera Stratton

Kandice, watching your work progress is a sumptuous joy. There are so
many ways to approach learning in lampwork, and your methodical,
perfectionist mastery of each detail as you move forward is gorgeous to
behold. I am *beyond* eager to see what level of complexity in detail
you'll add to your repertoire, each time I click on your link!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 21st 04, 09:36 PM
Kandice Seeber

Wow! Now this is a compliment that really makes me feel good inside. Thank
you Kalera - hearing this coming from someone I admire so much is just
amazing. Now I just have to get my huge head out the door.....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 21st 04, 10:21 PM
Margie

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:52:20 -0700, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

A couple of sets on special at my website. Plus, a poll about pink!

I did the poll and drooled all over those sand and ocean beads. You
did blue!!!

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old October 21st 04, 10:38 PM
Lori Greenberg

I'm diggin' (no pun intended) the blues and the tiles!

Your pinks are always beautiful, but, as I'm not a bead buyer for the most
part, I like to see new and different, and I think the blues are that!
Although, I did like the pink and black tiles you had up recently. I guess
I'm a flip flopper, in one sense, anyway. )

--
Lori Greenberg

Old October 22nd 04, 06:45 AM
Kalera Stratton

OK, and my head just swelled up to six size normal hearing that you
admire me... (the scientist just had to swap out the jar for a barrel, I
think)

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay