Congratulations, Lori

Old April 3rd 05, 05:06 PM
BeadBabe

WOW thats great! Way to go.

--Lilly

Old April 4th 05, 02:13 AM
Kalera Stratton

Right on, Lori!

Lilyflower wrote:
Congratulations to Lori, our "bead nerd", who is the featured artist of
the month at the Just Beads auction site!! My just beads neweletter
arrived today with the news. I can vouch for her wonderful beads since
I was the lucky winner of one of her giveaways a few months ago. I
still hold them or wear the bracelet whenever klunks overwhelm me!!
In case you don't know the url is www.justbeads.com
Lilyflower

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 4th 05, 06:56 AM
Lori Greenberg

Thanks Everyone!

I was really happy to be asked and then when I saw the announcement that
this month they started the new look with tabs so you don't have to wade
through the multiple relists I was really happy because that's something
I've hoped for for a long time and I hope you'll take the opportunity to
check the site out.

I plan on listing a lot there starting tomorrow, now that I'm all rested up
from a weekend away and hope I can do them proud. ) Anyone want to join
me this month in showing your support, if you don't already? I'm not
talking about just bidding on my auctions, but maybe just buying beads there
instead of elsewhere or listing a few there to try them out?

I know there are reasons people can't or won't, and I respect that, but for
others, it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

p.s. the new 'style' I'm doing is just enamels. The beads are pressed with
the CattWalk tools I test, but they don't have to be pressed for the same
effect.

Thank you all for the nice compliments!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

justbeads:
http://snipurl.com/axek

oups.com...

Old April 5th 05, 10:42 PM
glassact

Wow! That's great! Congratulations

http://www.glassaffinity.com

Holy Klunk Lori & Emma! Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 5 March 27th 05 09:08 AM
Thank You, Lori! Kathy N-V Beads 0 January 2nd 05 01:24 AM
I Got Lori Beads! Linda2 Beads 6 July 10th 04 11:53 PM
Lori Greenberg Set Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 7 May 18th 04 06:32 AM
Congratulations Kalera! Kalera Stratton Beads 9 April 6th 04 06:35 AM