April 6X6 sent

Old April 1st 04, 04:43 PM
Ophelia

Default April 6X6 sent

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Ophilia,

I put your squares on the mail yesterday. I hope you enjoy them. I have
been home on sick leave for a while and have time to make several ahead.

Thank you Dennis I am looking forward to having them.

Your squares are made and will get posted out on Saturday

Ophelia

Old April 1st 04, 04:54 PM
Spike Driver

Thank you Janise

"Janise Ross" wrote in message
Boy, you 2 are quick!!! ;-)

Janise

Old April 1st 04, 06:53 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

Yes, those two are speedy. I wrote a reply yesterday when he first posted, but
my computer locked up and I take it the note never went through.

Hugs,

Nora