OT another poll to answer

Old December 29th 03, 12:14 AM
Diana Curtis

Default OT another poll to answer

Ohhh, is that their stance? I didnt know. A dear friend sent the site to me
too, asking me to vote. Now Im doubly glad I did.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"vj" wrote in message
Forwarded to me today.

Take the poll!

I thought I should pass this on to the appropriate audiences.

The American Family Association is doing a poll
on gay marriage, then they are going to present
the results to Congress.

Please pass this URL far and wide. (I doubt
they expect anyone but their own, anti-gay
members to answer it.)

http://www.afa.net/petitions/marriagepoll.asp

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Old December 29th 03, 12:30 AM
Karen_AZ

Teehee, I've answered that ^^!$^@#$#@ poll with every email address I have.
EG

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old December 29th 03, 12:58 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article ,
says...

Forwarded to me today.

Take the poll!

I thought I should pass this on to the appropriate audiences.

The American Family Association is doing a poll
on gay marriage, then they are going to present
the results to Congress.

Please pass this URL far and wide. (I doubt
they expect anyone but their own, anti-gay
members to answer it.)

http://www.afa.net/petitions/marriagepoll.asp

The response is running *considerably* in favor of legalizing gay marriage. It
remains to be seen whether they'll find excuses to disallow pro-legalization
votes. I already know that they plan to disallow ANY vote that doesn't come
with a valid e-mail address attached, which is going to play hob with a lot of
pro-legalization votes from people who don't put their real addresses on such
polls.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old December 29th 03, 04:04 AM
Kyla

Just to let you all know, the poll results there may not be accurate; When
you try to vote for anything other than "yeah, legalize it" (or whatever it
says;o), the poll breaks, has tons of errors.

--
Kyla
"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

ink.net...

Old December 29th 03, 02:55 PM
roxan

This doesn't surprise me since they have an agenda that they want to
project.
Roxan
"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Kyla"
:

]Just to let you all know, the poll results there may not be accurate;

When
]you try to vote for anything other than "yeah, legalize it" (or whatever

it
]says;o), the poll breaks, has tons of errors.

how odd.
i haven't heard from anyone else about that problem.

-----------

Old December 29th 03, 04:19 PM
lgreene

It didn't do anything strange for me and on one of my emails, I did NOT vote
for call it marriage, or call it a civil union.

Old December 29th 03, 08:19 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Kyla" wrote:

Just to let you all know, the poll results there may not be accurate; When
you try to vote for anything other than "yeah, legalize it" (or whatever it
says;o), the poll breaks, has tons of errors.

--
Kyla

I tried to vote for the legalization option, and got an error message; I
went back and tried again, and it worked the second time. I think the
whole thing is just buggy.

--
-Kalera

---------