Topics Banned from RCTN

Old July 27th 03, 10:57 PM
Stitch Lady

Default Topics Banned from RCTN

"Stitcher" wrote in message
4 Food and that includes chocolate. I shouldn't have to be upset by
such posts. I already know what I am missing on this stupid diet
(medical not fat) I don't need to have it rubbed in my face all the
time.

Unless you have elected to follow the "chocolate diet"... LOL

VBG

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Old July 27th 03, 11:04 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

I was laughing so hard, my husband said to me, "Not fair, I'm not
hearing the joke." So I read the first paragraph, and we both laughed
so hard for so long I almost forgot to read the rest of it!

Thanks, Ruby!
Dianne

Stitcher wrote:
WARNING : some people may find the following content humorous. It is
not the intention of the author to offend such sensitivities. If you
are humor sensitive delete this message now.

[snipped balance]

Old July 28th 03, 12:42 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Wonderful!
Cheryl

On 7/27/03 5:02 PM, in article ,
"Stitcher" wrote:

WARNING : some people may find the following content humorous. It is
not the intention of the author to offend such sensitivities. If you
are humor sensitive delete this message now.

1 S.E.X. With the nearest needlework shop 2 1/2 hours drive away I
should not have to be driven to fits of jealous rage, deep depression
by being constantly reminded how underprivileged I am.

2 Menopause. Been there done that and have the t-shirt (the wording
on it I can not post as it includes the K word and will offend at
least one RCTNer)

3 discussions or antidotes re grandchildren. Mine is still in the
oven and when it is finished will be smarter, better looking, better
behaved than any of youse other guys grandkids.

4 Food and that includes chocolate. I shouldn't have to be upset by
such posts. I already know what I am missing on this stupid diet
(medical not fat) I don't need to have it rubbed in my face all the
time.

6 The number of cross stitches to the skein of floss. If I only had
three stitches in that one colour, if I didn't buy the extra skein I
would still run out.

7 Naked women, cross stitched or otherwise. Naked men now that is
another topic . Just let me get my measuring tape out before you start
that thread.

8 Any discussion of wine coolers and other lazy sissy drinks

9 People who are not posting to RCTN on a hourly, daily, monthly,
yearly basis. I prefer my apparent delusion that they may be in
recovery or succeed in recovery from this addiction.

10 FLOSS LICKING. I don't care what any of you lick. Get over it
or go into rehap.

ruby

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction: Pascal

Old July 28th 03, 02:40 PM
Lucille

Thanks Sheena--That's not the first word with a "K" that came to mind when I
read it.
Lucille

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:15:21 GMT, "Lucille"
wrote:

Now this was funny !! Now, can you please tell me what the hell is the

word? If you think you'll offend some of the more sensitive people

please
email me privately.
Lucille

Kill

.. .

Old July 28th 03, 11:31 PM
Darla

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:02:49 -0300, Stitcher
wrote:

antidotes re grandchildren.

So what is the antidote to grandchildren?

....couldn't resist.....
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Old August 4th 03, 02:34 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Now this was funny !! Now, can you please tell me what the hell is the K
word? ...............

........ 2 Menopause. Been there done that and have the t-shirt (the

wording
on it I can not post as it includes the K word and will offend at
least one RCTNer) .............

Well DUH -- think about it :-))))). What word begins with a K that would
upset a bunch of us needleworkers if it was used in a needlework related
discussion? How about -- shhhhh, whisper it -- knot??? AAACCCKKKKK -- don't
read that -- just ignore it or it's liable to start another flame war -- umm
sorry, I should say heated discussion -- LOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old August 10th 03, 05:00 AM
Dawne Peterson

Lucretia Borgia wrote

Convents, of course. I must call my DIL and tell her to find one for
the 14 year old ! A Carmelite one would be perfect for about six
years.

I always thought medieval women were on the right track.. Marry off your
children as soon as possible, send your husband off on some ridiculous and
likely fatal crusade, then get thee to a nunnery and spend the days
reading, writing, embroidering and singing.
Dawne