Attention one and all - Whatcha all lookin' for???

Old August 27th 05, 03:13 AM
Calico

I'm looking for a Featherweight that I can afford. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, like that's ever going to happen.

Linda

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Okay to make it easy for moi and others who are thinking of sending out
some
squishies, shall we do a list again? Peoples favourites change from time
time so call it a.......a...... an update! LOL

I'll start okay? Should anyone be remotely wanting to squish me, or do a
trade I'm looking for fabric that has anything to do with cars, auto
accessories, oil cans, car tools, go karts, heck even motor bikes would
work. And I only need scrappy bits - about 7" squares.

Now that DH and DD1 are into go karting they've both decided they want a
lap
quilt (DH said he wanted a chair quilt, I said a lap quilt? No a chair
one.
What's a chair quilt? When I'm sitting in the chair it goes over my
knees.
So a lap quilt? Yeah - DOH!!)

Am willing to trade almost anything, and am always happy to squish!

Bring on the requests.....

quicker)

Old August 27th 05, 03:17 AM
~KK in BC~

Currently seeking jewel tones. Scraps or FQ's or what-have-you. These are
for a quilt for ME for my bedroom.

The usual scraps that are suitable for 3/4" strips as well. will this
project EVER end!?

Any kind of lime green as well. anything that can be a 3" square or bigger
Got a project started that has turned into a PIG.

I am not starting anything new until I get all these WIPs and UFOs and PIGS
looked after. I have decided that there will be no more false starts in this
house! Only fine finished!!!

~KK in BC~

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I haven't outgrown the need to play with blocks.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Old August 27th 05, 03:23 AM
Polly Esther

Luck, prayers and hugs gratefully appreciated. Thank you, Polly
"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
DH and I were JUST talking about Katrina and I thought of you. Believe
me Polly, if I could FedEx you a big black hurricane size hole - it's
on it's way right now!

Good luck and prayers,
Hugs,
Tina

Old August 27th 05, 03:56 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

More hours in the day, more energy, somebody trustworthy, that i know to
watch my children for a day so that i can get more work home, my
children to both be "typical" so that I don't keep stressing over their
health, DH to not have a broken back (min is huritng from hefting
boxes)...oh wait, you were talking quilt related stuff, weren't you grin.

Well, Don't really need anything at this point, though I'm open to ideas
as to what I can do to make our bedroom look more regal/romantic
(colorwaise, you dirty minds!!). DH actually picked out the fabric for
the curtains, and it turns out they are the exact color of the current
paint. I want to repaint antique gold....need something to tie this all
together. Of course, if you want to make me a housewarming HUG, that
would be great because I *still* haven't excavated everything in the
sewing room....though I did manage to find the machines....everything
else has decided it wants to stay hidden for a bit.

Larisa

Sharon Harper wrote:
Okay to make it easy for moi and others who are thinking of sending out some
squishies, shall we do a list again? Peoples favourites change from time to

Old August 27th 05, 04:10 AM
Marijke

quilter wrote:
Ooh, how fun. I love to read these and go raid my stash for people.

I would love some fabric with hot air balloons. I keep eyeing s light
blue background one, all brightly colored and fun...and today I saw a
batik one. I don't know how much longer I can resist!

Oh! I used to have some and I think I still might. I'll go look tomorrow.

Marijke
in Montreal
Old August 27th 05, 05:16 AM
Calico

If you can use 3 1/2 inch squares, in jewel tones, let me know via e-mail
and give me your snail mail addy.

Linda

news3QPe.215935$tt5.124842@edtnps90...

Old August 27th 05, 05:31 AM
Donna

Me, too Polly!! My folks live in Pensacola and they are getting really tired
of Hurricanes!! They are all just halfway geting back to normal after Ivan
and here comes Katrina!! I just heard on the news that "they" are saying it
might go in between Gulfport and New Orleans--hope that isn't near you,
Polly. If so, batten down the hatches and stay safe, you hear!!!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
nk.net...
I was having such a good time teasing Roberta, I forgot to answer the
question.
I am looking for Hurricane Katrina to go down a big black hole right
where she is. The industries here have called in all their employees to
tie down and put the shields up. Please, I hope she will not come hurt
anyone. Pensacola is already beaten to pieces and New Orleans is
dangerously below sea level. Yessssss! I am looking for a hurricane size
big black hole. Polly

Old August 27th 05, 05:44 AM
Patti S

Tiny Christmas prints.........