ANYONE remember me?

Old February 4th 05, 01:50 AM
BeeLamb

Default ANYONE remember me?

I'm Florida bound. Will be in the Boca/Ft Lauderdale area at Deerfield
Beach. Will be there for a month and would love to hear from any of you. Tell
me where the Quilt shops are. Any Quilt Guilds or clubs I might visit. HURRY
I leave Sat Early. E-Mail me at rnovickas @yahoo.com. High To all the oldtime
members and all the new gals & guys. Betty
Old February 4th 05, 02:01 AM
nbhilyard

Yes, we remember you -- and you've been missed!

Nann
(who can't help with quilt shop recommendations; sorry)

Old February 4th 05, 02:04 AM
Barbara Raper

You have been missed!
Barbara in SC & FL ( but not in the area you will be in)

Old February 4th 05, 02:40 AM
Diana Curtis

Hi Betty! Nice to see you again!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old February 4th 05, 08:14 AM
Patti

You are totally memorable, Betty!
Of course you are remembered. (Don't know about Florida, though g -
well, I wouldn't, would I?)
..
In article , BeeLamb
writes
I'm Florida bound. Will be in the Boca/Ft Lauderdale area at Deerfield
Beach. Will be there for a month and would love to hear from any of you. Tell
me where the Quilt shops are. Any Quilt Guilds or clubs I might visit. HURRY
I leave Sat Early. E-Mail me at rnovickas @yahoo.com. High To all the oldtime
members and all the new gals & guys. Betty

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 4th 05, 12:58 PM
Kate Dicey

BeeLamb wrote:

I'm Florida bound. Will be in the Boca/Ft Lauderdale area at Deerfield
Beach. Will be there for a month and would love to hear from any of you. Tell
me where the Quilt shops are. Any Quilt Guilds or clubs I might visit. HURRY
I leave Sat Early. E-Mail me at rnovickas @yahoo.com. High To all the oldtime
members and all the new gals & guys. Betty

Course we remember!

How are you doing? Enjoy Florida... That's the place full of oranges,
isn't it?

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 4th 05, 01:58 PM
Queen of Squishies

I remember you very well, Betty! Good to see you around here. Have lot's
of fun in Florida, buy lots of fabric. My blessing for you is - may you
have to rent and extra car to haul it all home in.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old February 4th 05, 02:28 PM
frood

Hi, Betty! I'm so glad to see you back!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old February 4th 05, 07:46 PM

Oh I remember you. You are just the sweetest person. You have been
missed!!!!

Melissa in NJ

Old February 4th 05, 11:11 PM
Butterfly

And just WHOM are we suppose to be remembering? Did I hear a puff of wind go
thru?
Hope you have a safe and wonderful journey. We'll be awaiting your report of
al the goodies you found on your travels ; )
OFF to the Sunny South
Hugs
Butterfly (just for fun--see if they still sell Canned Sunshine....we sent
it back North to MI, the year we lived in Ft Lauderdale--was a real hit at
Christmas)

ups.com...