I have a question about backing material

Old June 2nd 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default I have a question about backing material

Dear Julia,
If you would care to send that info here to my palace in Virginia, I will
greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks a million!
Pat

"Julia in MN" wrote in message
Yes,I will share. I've got it in .123 format. I assume you probably want
.xls, so I'll convert it for you. Hopefully it will convert correctly.

Julia in MN

Bonnie Patterson wrote:
And are we sharing "our" spread sheet?

On Mon, 24 May 2010 10:13:00 -0500, Julia in MN
wrote:

I've used Flynn's diagonal seam quite often. It works especially well
when your backing is just a few inches too narrow, as it really is a
fabric saver there. He has a formula for calculating the amount of
fabric you need. I put the formula in a spread sheet, so all I have to
do is enter the length and width of my quilt and the width of my backing
fabric.

Julia in MN

backing question offkilterquilter Quilting 4 April 4th 07 09:41 PM
A backing question ? Patti Quilting 26 March 20th 07 05:03 PM
x-stitch bib backing question aeromom Needlework 5 April 2nd 05 10:08 PM
Need material like linoleum without twine backing Doc Polymer Clay 5 August 23rd 04 02:22 PM
Need material that's like linoleum without twine backing Doc General Crafting 2 August 9th 04 05:22 PM