To Cheryl Issak and group

Old January 1st 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Default To Cheryl Issak and group

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
has to be perfect! The picture is below:

Thanks! Gwynn
http://tinyurl.com/3jp6b
Old January 1st 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 06:00:14 -0800 (PST), "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
opined:

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
has to be perfect!

I think you should take off - you were funny to begin with, now you're
a pain, get lost.

Not only that, but this twit doesn't even have the demented
creativity to post some other ridiculous photo! VBS -- young people
today are just *so* predictable in the ways they try to freak out the
more mature population. Whilst in Lizard Land, we went shopping at the
local Target after dinner. DH & I were sitting in the snack bar area
(it was closed) waiting for DD to show up with the car. There were
three young "gentlemen" sitting together and every other phrase out of
their mouths was f*ing motherf*er and f* this and f*that. You could
tell they were doing this to "horrify" the "old folks" from all the
giggling they were doing. Little did they know that DH and I pretty
much routinely talk like that in private whenever we are irritated. We,
at least, have the common decency NOT to talk like that in public. I
was sorely tempted to go up to the young idiots and **REALLY** show them
what foul language is all about -- LOL! But then, I am a mature adult
(well, most of the time) and decided against it. Besides, my arthritis
was really bad that evening and I didn't want to hoist my tired GOW butt
up off the seat -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old January 1st 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lucretia borgia wrote:

I think you should take off - you were funny to begin with, now you're
a pain, get lost.

Oh, dear me, you're going to get another lecture about your rudeness.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 12/25/07 -- several scarves for kids in Kosovo

WIP: Sesame Street group picture, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old January 1st 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Tia Mary wrote:

I was sorely tempted to
go up to the young idiots and **REALLY** show them what foul language is
all about -- LOL! But then, I am a mature adult (well, most of the
time) and decided against it. Besides, my arthritis was really bad that
evening and I didn't want to hoist my tired GOW butt up off the seat --
LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

ROFLMAO.

We had one well-raised fellow who used to interrupt meetings to
apologize to me for the other guys' language. One night, I turned it
around on him, and blistered his ears with all the lovely words I'd
picked up from hanging around the other guys, which I was truly
comfortable using.

You could tell he was just barely resisting the urge to apologize to me
for my own foul language.

Old January 1st 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 08:50:16 -0800, Karen C in California
opined:

lucretia borgia wrote:

I think you should take off - you were funny to begin with, now you're
a pain, get lost.

Oh, dear me, you're going to get another lecture about your rudeness.

Well it didn't work all those years ago at school and I suspect it
ain't gonna work now either ! I can handle it, I just don't read half
of it.

Maybe we should send a spam-bot that poster's direction?

Old January 1st 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Jan 1, 6:00*am, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:
*I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? *This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
*has to be perfect! *The picture is below:

* *Thanks! *Gwynnhttp://tinyurl.com/3jp6b

This persons email is Let's flood their box
with stupid mail!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in KY
Old January 2nd 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jeri wrote:
Just ignore it or report it with full headers to AOL.

And Google Groups because that's who she posts through, and Gmail
because she is claiming to have a Gmail address.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Old January 2nd 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jeri wrote:

Please don't. Most times trolls use either a bogus address which will bounce
or worse, an innocent person's email address.
Just ignore it or report it with full headers to AOL.

OOPS! And TinyURL, because their TOS prohibits it and they say they
will take action to ban people who abuse their service.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.

Wow! Thanks, Cheryl! Carolyn McCarty Quilting 16 May 1st 07 08:12 AM
Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
OMG CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Sooz Beads 7 March 3rd 04 05:52 PM
Hey Cheryl! :) Kandice Seeber Beads 0 January 17th 04 06:29 PM
Thanks Cheryl! Cristilyn Schoenborn Needlework 0 July 31st 03 01:45 AM