Bush Officials GAY? I can't believe these!?

Old November 17th 05, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Bush Officials GAY? I can't believe these!?

Oh my stars... could it be that officials of the Bush government are
gay? But they are so angry to the gays! Oh my goodness! COULD IT BE
TRUE?

http://www.frogstylebiscuit.com/inde...d=77&tag=craft

Old November 18th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, it could be true. Statistically speaking, anywhere between 10 and 20%
of the population is gay; therefore, anywhere between 10 and 20% of any
GROUP could be gay, the shrub and his supporters included.

Old November 18th 05, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It is approximately 10%-15% if you include people who identify as
bisexual rather than specifically gay. 15%-25% if you include people
who admit to having experimented with gay sex at least once. Those
last numbers being conservative.

Bush installed a gay guy as his chief HIV-AIDS advisor ages ago, with
much fanfare aimed at the gay community when he did so.

NightMist

--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole

Old November 19th 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

exactly. I mean, some of them are bound to be gay? so what? it is not
like the goverment is against gay marriage or anything, so why would
they have a problem with the administration?

Sharon Harper wrote:

But let's get to the honest truthful point - who really cares?

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old November 19th 05, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

As to the people being gay, nobody. I should hope anyway.

As to gay people working for the current government, well now....
Let us say that this government has been less than friendly to gay
people.

NightMist

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:44:36 +1100, "Sharon Harper"
wrote:

But let's get to the honest truthful point - who really cares?

quicker)

"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
I really hate to hear of anything that prevents people being themselves.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Old November 19th 05, 11:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well the Constitution isn't against same gender marriage. Supreme Court
ruled on that one over a year ago. So the Federal Government really can't
be against it and you're right why should we care about this one point more
than any other. I find it kind of strange that he appointed a gay person to
over see the HIV-AIDS Advisor - most people with this disease are
Heterosexual IV-drug users and their children. He still isn't claiming this
a gay disease is he?

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Fun with Bush(??) Pat P Needlework 0 November 25th 04 12:54 PM
Bush Family Links Back to Nazi War Machines Bill Curry Polymer Clay 0 October 24th 04 10:18 PM
Bush hooked on Antidepressants - Chronically Stoned - Dr. Admits GMAN Yarn 1 August 3rd 04 08:28 AM
Shepherd's Bush kits Lonnie Marketplace 0 September 19th 03 09:14 PM