Big Horn Quilts

Old November 10th 05, 02:12 AM
Patti S

Default Big Horn Quilts

I just received my first (ever) order from Big Horn Quilts. Goodness me,
I"m thrilled with the quality of the fabric!! I've never ordered fabric
online before as I'm one of those that simply likes to fondle the
fabric, up close and personal. But I fell in love with some fabric they
had, ordered it Friday and it arrived today!! I'm thoroughly impressed
with the fabric, the service, and how quickly it arrived.

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Old November 10th 05, 04:01 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Welcome to the wonderful world of web buying - LOL
--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old November 10th 05, 11:47 AM
frood

I especially like Big Horn! When I'm feeling down, I go and window shop
their site. So, what did you get???

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old November 10th 05, 12:57 PM
Jessamy

and this is why BHQ is my favourite online quilt shop! and the prices are
great too :-D

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old November 10th 05, 02:26 PM
Patti S

I got some beeee-you-tee-full black and white fabric for the black,
white & red block swap I joined. I got 4 different ones, though I know I
won't use them all. Now I just have to decide what I'm going to use!
(The rest will go in stash......)

Old November 11th 05, 04:18 PM
nana2b

I have also been very happy with my BH orders. They arrive quickly and the
fabric is first class, always. NAYY Linda in Tx