I found it!

Old October 16th 05, 04:11 AM
Jere Williams

Default I found it!

Here's the link to the chart about the house falling on the sister:

http://www.stitcherscloset.com/store...tore_Code=SC&P
roduct_Code=05-2724

The title of the chart is Witch's Fate.

--
Jere

Old October 16th 05, 04:13 AM
Jere Williams

Well, that link doesn't work -- but I found that if you go to
stitcherscloset.com and do a search for Witch's Fate, it'll turn it up for
you.

Who knew that could be so complicated...
--
Jere

Old October 16th 05, 12:29 PM

Sure it does ... or at least it did for me. You just have to
separately put in both lines of the URL. What a CUTE CUTE chart by the
way. Enjoy stitching it!

Jennifer/Poetta
www.ladybuglane.com

Old October 16th 05, 12:57 PM
Pat Dumas

I had to copy the whole link (because the newsreadher broke it into two
lines) and paste it into a word document then click on that and got
there. It's adorable!

Pat

Old October 17th 05, 03:18 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Jere Williams wrote:
Well, that link doesn't work -- but I found that if you go to
stitcherscloset.com and do a search for Witch's Fate, it'll turn it up for
you.

Who knew that could be so complicated...

The link is just fine. It just wrapped to the
next line, so you have to patch it together. Or, you
can just use:

http://tinyurl.com/9l4ry

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old October 17th 05, 11:12 AM

Pat P wrote:
Shouldn`t the shoes be red, though?

Pat P

Maybe those are just black socks? After Dorothy stole the shoes off
the dead witch?

I always thought that was sorta creepy, btw.

Caryn

Old October 17th 05, 02:08 PM
Jere Williams

Ah yes, they should, shouldn't they?

I could embellish them with red beads I suppose.
--
Jere

Old October 17th 05, 02:10 PM
Jere Williams

But creepy is so much fun sometimes. The same designer also has a design
with a witch saying "I'll get you my pretty."

I just loved the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid. Funnily, my very favorite
part was the flickering when the color changed from black and white to full
technicolor -- that, and when the coroner sang, declaring the witch to be
truly dead.
--
Jere

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 17th 05, 02:16 PM

Jere Williams wrote:
But creepy is so much fun sometimes. The same designer also has a design
with a witch saying "I'll get you my pretty."

I just loved the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid. Funnily, my very favorite
part was the flickering when the color changed from black and white to full
technicolor -- that, and when the coroner sang, declaring the witch to be
truly dead.
--
Jere

Because I ride my bike to work a regular customer suggested that I get
a CD player to strap to my handlebars which plays the witch theme music
from the movie. I'm not at all sure what that says about his view of
me tho! lol

AFI had "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too" as one of
their top 100 movie lines.

Caryn